A Change Of Heart by Bitchthatsme

Title: A Change Of Heart

Author: BitchThatsMe

Title: 4/5

Cover: 5/5

Blurb: 10/10

Grammar: 18/20

Plot: 18/20

Character Development: 20/20

Original: 19/20

Total: 94/100

Honest Review:

One of the best written and edit stories I've read on Wattpad. A Change Of Heart has an interesting title with an amazing cover. Can I just say, those banners and aesthetics are amazing! Seriously, I may need you to do some for me!

Your blurb is just how I like it. Gives a short snippet of the story, without giving away too much. You've used an amazing scene to capture your audience's attention and you completely continued to keep mine throughout the entire story.

Grammar and punctuation wise, there is not much to say. Your punctuation is impeccable. However, consider using different language choices. Some of your words could be more sophisticated.

Your plot is not completely distinguished in what I have read. It seems to be going a little crazy right. I know and understand that the book is incomplete, and you have probably planned everything out however keep in mind that it may lose readers. 

Your characters are awesome. Destiny is such a quirky and fun character that everyone can relate to! Finally, your story is quite unique. I have read a couple of books similar to it however, yours is done with a twist!

Overall, this boom is amazing and I cannot wait to see how it ends! Keep your language in mind while writing. Other than that, keep on doing what you are doing.

~

Thank you Sapphire_TGA for the amazing review.