Her Soul by Nefili123

This wonderful story was reviewed by MissMysteriousGirl1

~

Title: Her Soul

Author: Nefili123

Genre: Romance

Title: 5/5

Cover: 5/5

Blurb: 10/10

Grammar: 19/20

Plot: 20/20

Character Development: 20/20

Original: 20/20

Total: 99/100

Honest Review:

I usually don't read any type of Third-Person point of view because sometimes the writers mix thing sup and then it gets very confusing to the point I have to read the paragraph multiple times. In this case, I didn't. I enjoyed this story.

The tile matches the story completely which is why I have it a 5.

The cover was an eye-catcher to me. It's bright and I like the fact that you have the question on the bottom, "Will he take her or fall for her?"

A 10 for the blurb. You have a small part of the story, which caught my attention, then you explained the two main characters a little, which also caught my attention and made me eager to read the story.

19 for the grammar because you did have a few errors. Example: "Hey Riaan !wait up!" You also had a few words that are missing in your sentences. Make sure you go back to reread so you can fix that.

I actually like the plot. I'm not sure where you got your idea from but it is wonderful. The prologue is what made me want to read the story more, other than the blurb. It made me wonder, "Why is there a girl running in the wood, in the middle of a storm?" That's something that interested me. I also like how you explained Avianas' life before the incident and how you explained more about Riaans' powers.

I like all the characters, but one of the characters that I like the most is Riaan. In the early chapters, Riaan's mind was set on getting Avianas' soul. First, he was ride to her not wanting to believe that's he innocent. He also helped her prove it too.

For original it's a 20. I've never come across a story like this before. I am so eager to finish this story and I can't wait for you to post another chapter.

Thank you Nefili123 for the amazing story.

Thank you MissMysteriousGirl1 for the wonderful review.