Shattered by Nightraspberries

This wonderful story was reviewed by ArtAngel142

This story can be found on our profile under 'Reviewed Stories' or click the link for the author, below. 

Title: Shattered

Author: nightraspberries

Genre: Fantasy

Focus: Character Development

Title: 5/5

Cover: 4/5

Blurb: 10/10

Grammar: 19/20

Plot: 20/20

Character Development: 19/20

Originality: 20/20

Total: 97/100

Honest Review: 

For the title, I gave it a 5 because I love the idea of it, it matches the story especially the idea of being shattered by one bloody situation where she didn't have any choice but to sacrifice.

For the cover, I gave it a 4 because the title fits with it, I love the idea of putting shattered mirrors around the main character which made me continue reading. However, the other subtitles in it is too small, I can't see the author's name clearly, which made me think that "this needs some polishing".

For blurb, I have it a perfect 10 because the sneak peek is there, the idea is there, the little part of the problem is there and the hook is there. Complete package. 

For the grammar, I gave it a 19 because there was only little punctuation mistakes, no grammar mistakes, and I love the new words flooding in the chapters, the author is clearly showing how the story flows and we can easily flow with it, without bumping into misunderstanding rocks.

For the plot, perfect 20 because I love how the story starts, and the chapters following that. From the prologue, it had me hooked. The climax is coming and it made me climb up the story mountain more. I also want to give good luck to the readers who have weak stomachs because there a lot of bloody scenes there, but I like how it flowed, I can clearly know what was happening.

For character development, I gave it a 19. The characters are showed and described well, however something in me demands something more. Add more adjectives add more qualities and add more action. I like how they act because they really keep the story moving but with a little pinch of quality, you got the perfect development.

For the originality, I have it a 20 because it's original, it's story idea got me hooked and honestly it has been a long time before I realized that I never read anything like this before.

Overall, Shattered is an excellent read. Just add a drop of perfection, BOOM! You got something that will impress you throughout.

~

Thank you nightraspberries for giving us your story.

Thank you ArtAngel142 for the amazing review.

Please remember you asked for the review and it is not meant to hurt anyone's feelings but give an insight on what your reader thinks. Please do not attack our reviewer. Thank you.

 Thank you