Pavish and Kyle by Niarastable

This wonderful story was reviewed by CreativityHasFallen

The story can be found on our profile under 'Reviewed Stories' or click the link below!

Title: Pavish and Kyle

Author: Niarastable

Genre: Romance

Title: 3/5

Cover: 4/5

Blurb: 9/10

Grammar: 14/20

Plot: 17/20

Character Development: 16/20

Originality: 20/20

Total: 83/100

Honest Review:

The title had been right to the point which is good, though, it could have named something more "Original" or thought of.

The reader could tell that the cover illustrates the conflict, for example, how instead of them being together, they face the same direction but there is no contact, to show the space between them. The background to the title, however, the stars is what doesn't really belong to it. I earnestly had appreciate the time put out onto it.

The blurb held a good amount of mystery to it and accurately described the situation, but it was a bit vague and misleading: "More encounters with her uncovers hidden dark truths about her past." One would assume not only was she engaged, but was part of a gang or something darker. 

The author is open to grammatical suggestions which shows a grand amount of maturity of his/her part, yet often times words are used awkwardly, phrases are used inappropriately, words are missing causing momentary confusing. All in all, the mechanics behind this story are lacking, but it has great potential for growth.

The book's plot is different from other stories, that's for sure. The idea of love at first sight or recently meeting is occurring in the story with two main characters. The setting itself is also different mostly in a hotel or the woods, which is original since most books I've read are in an office, school, or at home. It was refreshing to see a different environment, especially in India. And the fact that multiple things happened at once, and not just the two main characters, making the story more rounded and whole.

The character development is sudden most times. Especially between the two main character, love at first and then the next second, friendly, but not romantic and then acting as enemies. It's often confusing, but it's also fun to see.

This is perhaps the most original story I've read in Wattpad, setting, characters and plot. The ways that it was written and the details that added life.

~

Thank you Niarastable for the amazing story.

Thank you CreativityHasFallen for the wonderful review.