𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙔

•••

♪• Rɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ ғᴛ

♪• Rɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ ғ. ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ - ʟᴏᴠᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇ sᴏɴɢ (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

|EPIGRAPH|
"Pregnancy is a beautiful thing but the ups and downs that come with it, is just the beginning because just when you think you know love, something little comes along and shows you just how big love really is."

|HELLOS|
I'm just saying a quick hello to all those who have decided to stop by and give my book a chance. This book is something that simple and weird but nothing short of crazy! I would love your opinions on this book and tell me anything you see that is better left out or changed. I accept constructive criticism only. The cover and banner aesthetics have been made by me, unless stated otherwise. The pictures however, do not belong to me. This book had been posted before and taken down for some revamping.

|WARNINGS|
- Mature themes
- Coarse language
- Language translations
- Cute couple goals
- Illegal behaviours
- Pregnancy

If you can't handle any of these warnings then please leave. If you decide to stay , don't say I didn't warn you.

|CONTACT ME|
All the ways you can contact me are in my bio. I also have an email but please do not spam it with unnecessary things. I am always here if you need someone to talk to. About anything.

|COPYRIGHT|

This book belongs to me and I only. Plagiarism a crime and it will be dealt with accordingly.
All rights reserved to @Alyssa_Camilla for the book "Something Above Ordinary".

|PLAYLIST|
When it comes to songs in my book, they will be listed in each chapter. As above after the header there will be a musical note with the name of the song dedicated towards the chapter. I didn't want to pick certain songs for the whole book, so each chapter will have its own. Please note that it is not mandatory to listen to the desired songs.

|UPDATES|
This book will be updated whenever I have a chapter ready to go. I would also like you to know that sneak peeks will be on my Instagram.

|THANK YOU|
I would like to thank all those who read my books, follow me, vote and share this story. I love and appreciate you all and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me on any of the sources in my bio listed above.

 I love and appreciate you all and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me on any of the sources in my bio listed above

Aʟʏssᴀ_Cᴀᴍɪʟʟᴀ