four. money money money

JANUARY 1986

When Pacho told Eviana to get ready because they had some business to attend to

When Pacho told Eviana to get ready because they had some business to attend to. She didn't know what that meant, but she knew it was an excuse for Pacho to get her out of the house. She had been bored all day and Pacho didn't want her to go to the city in fear that something bad might happen to his little sister.

Eviana looked through her closet, trying to find something to wear that made her feel confident. She loved going out and showing the world what she felt comfortable wearing. She finally settled on a black tight dress that stopped above her knees. It had rhinestones on her waist where it was see through.

[I'm horrible at describing when it comes to clothing, but here's a pic for ya]

[Bad bitch style🖤💅]

"You look beautiful, Evi." Pacho said when he saw Eviana applying her makeup. She kept it casual and left her hair down. She slipped on various rings Pacho had gotten her for her many birthdays.

"I feel beautiful. I haven't used this one so I thought today was it's lucky day." Eviana got up from her vanity and walked to her full length mirror, admiring herself. "Do I wanna know where we're going?"

Pacho lightly shrugged. "A party." He simply said and exited her room.

"I hate you." She whispered to herself, going back to her closet to grab a jacket. When she made it down to the living room, she saw Navegante, who was in his best clothes. "Hey, you. You're coming with us?"

Navegante nodded. "Yeah, you didn't think you would go to a party without me, did you?"

"It's not much of a party without you." Eviana hugged Navegante as Pacho yelled at her to move it or else they would be late. She didn't know where they would be late to, but she didn't care as long as she wasn't in the house anymore.

She got in the backseat of Pacho's car, Navegante getting into the driver's seat. Pacho ignored his sister's constant groaning, asking what party they had been invited to. She finally got her answer when Navegante parked the car in front a nice looking mansion with many people inside and outside. It was a fucking birthday party, but Eviana didn't know who was the birthday boy or girl.