Chapter 20: How Much She Loves You

The cases on hand were real.

Oswald's expression became uglier. In the end, he fiercely threw these things on the table.

"You don't have to suspect that I'm lying. In fact, Mrs. Simon's health has always been very bad. Even ordinary patients need the care of their families."Kerwin thought of Vanessa again.

Every time, she would go to the hospital alone to receive treatment.Even though her entire body was trembling from the pain and her lips were pale from being bitten, she could still speak softly to the man on the other side of the phone with a smile.

"She was treated alone. Even if she was clearly in such pain that she couldn't stand and could only kneel on the ground in a sorry state, she was still comforting the person on the phone gently."Kerwin's sharp gaze stared straight at Oswald.

Every word he said seemed to be gouging out Oswald's heart.

"Apart from Mr. Simon, no one else will receive such treatment."Oswald was silent.

He recalled his past with Vanessa, but he couldn't remember when Vanessa answered the phone with a weak voice.He didn't know if it was because Vanessa was disguising herself too well, or if he didn't care about this at all.

"We generally advise patients to take care of themselves, but it is clear from the results that Mrs. Simon still suffered violent sex."

Oswald's face instantly turned deathly pale, and even his fingertips trembled slightly.

"Mrs. Simon is pregnant, but this will only accelerate her death."With a smile on Kerwin's face, he exposed the cruel facts to Oswald.

"Her life span is even not longer than the entire pregnancy cycle. Although abortion will only cause greater damage to her body, it is the only life—saving measure."

Oswald's thoughts were empty as he recalled what he had done.He did so many bastard things to her at the gate of the hospital, he pushed her down the stairs, who had just had an abortion due to cancer.Saying vicious and unpleasant words and defending another woman, how did he do these bastards' things?

"You're lying to me, aren't you?"

Oswald looked deeply at Kerwin in front of him and felt that he was here to revenge for Vanessa.

"I never lie. She knows that she doesn't have much time left. She has already planned to completely withdraw from your life and receive treatment from me in peace of mind."

Kerwin took out another part of the cases and placed it in front of Oswald.

"Mrs. Simon is pitiful. I am willing to let her occupy my family's quota to accept treatment."Kerwin didn't finish his sentence.

Oswald was deeply aware that he had made a serious mistake. He threw a seriously ill patient who was about to die into cold water and soaked her in cold water.Even a healthy person could not stand it. He didn't have the slightest bit of pity. He was torturing Vanessa.

How did things end up like this?Oswald thought with a dazed expression.

He was sure that he loved Vanessa, but why he did such things to her?

"It was you who killed your lover. This is all because of you." Kerwin said maliciously, "You deserve it."Oswald suddenly didn't dare to ask further.

He felt that he didn't have the guts, nor did he have the qualifications to continue asking about Vanessa's whereabouts.

After Vanessa married him, she had never felt any happiness or care. How could he be worthy of it?

"Mr. Simon, have you heard enough?" Kerwin's eyes were filled with an invisible sadness, "I still have a lot of things here. I can tell you about her injustice."

Oswald suddenly stood up, glanced at Kerwin, and left the office in a panic.

This place made Oswald feel suffocated.

Oswald was very angry and left, but Kerwin did not have the joy of victory on his face. Instead, he sank into deep sorrow.Vanessa's life and death were uncertain, so how could he be happy?Oswald was excited and began to search around for news of Vanessa's whereabouts.

.....

Soon, it reached Elena's ears.She gritted her teeth in hatred. She tried her best to kill Vanessa, but she didn't expect that Oswald would be unable to forget a dead person.

She wanted to find Oswald, Elena remembered that the two of them had parted unhappily last time.

She hesitated for a moment before finally using the excuse of apologizing to Oswald to enter the villa.

"Oswald, Elena did not do well the day before yesterday. Elena did not intentionally want to scold Oswald."Elena timidly looked at Oswald and bit her lower lip, her face full of frustration."Nothing."After all, it was someone who had been carefully protecting by him for such a long time.

Oswald subconsciously slowed down his tone.

Moreover, there was no need for him to be angry with a little girl.

Oswald's heart was in a state of chaos.

Kerwin's words appeared one after another in front of Oswald's eyes, like slaps that woke him up one after another.

"I heard that you've been looking for Vanessa recently?" Elena couldn't wait to start slandering Vanessa, "Vanessa is already dead. Don't you want her to be buried in peace?"

"I firmly believe that she is not dead."Oswald powerlessly tossed out such an explanation.

"Oswald, she is not worth your consideration. She is so selfish and vicious …"

Before she could finish her sentence, Oswald slapped Elena on the face.