Chapter 26: She's Not Dead?

"I've already placed all the contracts that you've already agreed here. All you need to do is sign them. The rest of the plans that need you to make decisions are placed on the left hand side."

The assistant meticulously placed all the work that Oswald had accumulated over such a long period of time in front of Oswald.

"Alright. Also inform the company's executives that the meeting will be held at 2:00 this afternoon." Oswald's expression was cold.

He was not an ignorant playboy.When it came to business, he was absolutely meticulous.

However, Oswald occasionally wanted to leave the office. He looked deeply at the photo of Vanessa on the desk, and his eyes were filled with a trace of attachment.

"Oswald, where did you go these days? I came to the company to look for you, but the assistant said you were on annual leave." Elena was refused access to the villa by Oswald, so she often came to the company to look for him.

"Didn't I say that you were not allowed to appear in front of me again?" Oswald's face was cold.

He had long since found out that Vanessa had nothing to do with the rape case.

He believed Elena's words and wronged Vanessa for so many years.

But after all, Elena had stayed by his side for so long, so Oswald did not stiffen the relationship too much.

"Oswald, I know I am wrong." Elena's eyes instantly turned red as she knelt down in front of Oswald.
"Please, don't abandon Elena!" Elena cried, "I know I am wrong."
Her tears rolled down her eyes,
"Elena has always been bullied by bad people. Without you to protect me, Elena has already suffered enough."

In the eyes of others, this look was truly pitiful.

The assistant was expressionless. He obviously did not intend to expose it.

Just now, he happened to run into Elena who was quietly hiding at the corner and dropping eyedrops in her eyes.He did not want to interfere in this matter.

"Get up first."Oswald helped her up. Looking at Elena in front of him, he did not know how to deal with her.

Although he had already given Elena compensation, she was mentally injured and was now just a poor girl who could not take care of herself. It would be cruel to abandon her just like that.

"I will arrange special servants and regular therapists for you. Don't run away." Oswald only treated it as a good thing, and he still took Elena in.

"Thank you, Oswald! Have you found Vanessa?" Elena pretended to be sensible and obedient.She had already figured it out.

Ever since she was disliked by Oswald, everyone in the surroundings didn't put her in their eyes. She did not wish to replace Vanessa as Oswald's wife for the time being. As long as she could make Oswald feel as pity for her as before, it would be good.

"I found her." When he mentioned Vanessa, a smile suddenly appeared in Oswald's eyes.

Knowing that Vanessa was safe was already his luck.

Not to mention, the two of them also met once.

Almost unable to maintain the pitiful expression on her face, Elena forcefully suppressed her ferocious expression.

Vanessa didn't die!

Elvira had assured her repeatedly that Vanessa had died to the point that her corpse was rotting away.

How could Vanessa still be alive?

"That's great. It was also because I was so confused that I said those disrespectful words. Now I regret it. I wish I could apologize to Vanessa face to face." Elena wiped the tears from her eyes without sincerity.

She only wanted to know Vanessa's whereabouts from Oswald's mouth, if she knew Vanessa's whereabouts.

She would kill her.

After crying in front of Oswald, Elena recovered all the treatment she had previously enjoyed.

Oswald's secondary card was opened for her again.

In the middle of the night, wearing a white dress, Elena quietly entered a secret bar and whispered to the bartender at the front desk.

"May I ask if there is any White Rabbit Milk Tea here?"

"How many cups?"

"Put much sugar into it." The bartender restrained his frivolous expression and brought Elena to a mysterious private room.

Another waiter came to take over. Elena followed them around and finally arrived at a mysterious place underground.

The heavy iron door opened and the messy sounds below caused people's ears to ring.

"This is the new little white rabbit. Take her to see Brother Enrique."

Elena followed him until she arrived in front of a man whose face was covered in scars.

"Brother Enrique," Elena said politely with a charming smile on her face,

"I've heard of your fame a long time ago. Now there is a business, I wonder if you want to take it?"

Amidst the chaotic music, Elena tidied up her coat and walked out of the bar with a crazy smile on her face.

In order to kill Vanessa, she had already paid a huge price.

Now, she was waiting for good news from Enrique.

Deep beneath the bar, there were naturally some specialized people who had already started operating quickly.

The man in camouflage clothes pulled out a gun from the vault.

"After finishing this deal, we'll come back to enjoy our vacation!"

The surrounding mercenaries also cheered.