🖤1.🖤

A fine sunny morning, it wasn't that hot nor cold, rather a moderate atmosphere for picnic or party. The streets are oddly empty, and and a few people walking by. Just then a delivery truck parked in front of the school, playground empty as the classes has already started. Two men walked out of the truck.

"What a lovely day! Right" "Yes, this weather should stay forever" both the men laughed and started to take out the boxes that were needed to be delivered to the school office. On the other footpath stood a white kitten, who seemed to be looking for food. Just then the kitten ran towards the delivery man. "Oh, hey there. Look there is a kitten. Hey come back" the kitten ran away, most probably scared.

The kitten ran to the bush that was just beside the truck, luckily he found a good feast; a dead mouse, but it was rotten and it seems like it has be processed with chemical from the lab as the schools lab was near that area. But cat doesn't have any sense to understand that it's rotten, so he ate it, and it was enough to met his hunger.

It made his way away from there. Form the morning, the school buses were busy, picking up students from their home and bring them to school. One of the bus was late to pick up it's students causing them to get late for class by 15 minutes. In that bus there were a group of friends, enjoying eachothers company as the bus ride through the empty street.

"Hey Amanda, you look upset everything alright" Jack said looking at the girl who was sitting near the window. "She is upset because she got rejected in tinder" the group laughed and Amanda hit Jessie who said that. They got down as soon as the bus parked in the school parking spot. " Come on hurry you guys the teacher will give detention" "Just say that you want to see Soobin, Clara" once again the atmosphere filled with laughter, and Jessie earning a smack from Clara.

Amanda stopped her track when she saw a kitten walking in a very odd way, like it was about to faint, but that sight was cute to Amanda. "Hey guys look, there is a kitten" Amanda caught the others attention, and they all looked back, drooling over the cute weird walking kitten. What surprised them was the cat bit Amanda on her hand as soon as she spread her hands to take it. "Ouch, seriously, naughty cat" the cat ran away. Soon they started walking again.

Amanda doesn't know why but her teeth feels numb and then suddenly they started to shiver and she felt like bitting something, her hands and legs turned pale and the nerves where noticeable in her face, like they wanted to come out. "Guys I feel strange" the others look at her in horror, Jessie wanted to approach her but was stopped by Kevin. "Wait, is she turning in to zombie" Clara said, which the others disbelieved as zombie only exist in movies and fiction. Amanda's eyes started to change, and started to chase the others.

"ZOMBIE, KYAAAAAA" the group stared to run, but unlucky, Jessie and Jack were already bitten and slowly turning like Amanda. The other two, Clara and Kevin made their way to enterence of the school. That's when Clara heard scream of Kevin, to late; Kevin was already bitten by Jack, who he currently bitting Kevin's neck. Clara ran as fast as possible and entered the school and shut the main door and locked it before running towards one of the class.

Yeonjun laid his head on the desk, and let out a heavy sigh. The class was as noisy as always, and extra because of none other than the famous Kai, who now standing on the table, and Beomgyu on the table beside him. Yeonjun doesn't know why but he feels that something bad is about to happen, something bad happens everyday but he doesn't know why but he feels that this time it's the end of the world. "What am I thinking? Bullshit!" He thought before let out a small smile thinking how idiot he was to think that.

The class ended nice, but not for Yeonjun, he was thinking about his crush, Choi Soobin. He has been crushing on him for a few years now. But not only that he feels something very terrible about to happen, something no one has ever imagined. He shrugged of the feeling and made his way to the next class, where he can meet Soobin cuz that's the only class he has with Soobin.

Entering the class he hears crazy screams, and he knew it belongs to Clara. "ZOMBIE, ZOMBIE, ZOMBIE, PLS BELIEVE ME. SOOBIN, TAEHYUN. PLS" Soobin was laughing while Taehyun was massaging his forehead as his head ache of the shouting. "What happened here?" Yeonjun asked Kai who seemed to enjoy the senario. "Foolish Clara says she saw zombie, her friends turned into zombie after a cat bit them." Beomgyu says. Yeonjun goes to Clara to calm her down a bit, but Clara kept saying she saw them with her own eyes.

The class started and everyone sat in their own seat. Yeonjun beside Kai, Beomgyu beside Taehyun and Soobin with Wooyoung. Yeonjun was behind Soobin, which made it easier for him to admire the younger. The teacher was roaming round the class in case anyone was cheating. She looked outside through the glass window in the class, and her expression changed into serious. Taehyun was the first to notice the teacher and asked, "Is anything wrong Mrs. Kim?" Without uttering any word she shouted and left the class saying, "ZOMBIES" the next thing was unexpected and it caused panick around the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what to you think? I was scared while writing this lol. Anyways share you opinion and vote. I love you all. Have a nice day everyone and stay safe and take care of yourselves.
Thank you💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜