🖤16. (Yeonjun birthday special)🖤

Today was the day, they break into the safe center, without anyone noticing. They knew it will be risky, but they needed to find everything possible.

"Guys, I don't know why I think something is not right" Taehyun said as they started packing up things. "Don't worry Taehyun, we can do it together" Beomgyu said to make the younger calm down as he was tensed.

They had a plan, that they will stay outside and not return home until they find out the culprit. They knew it was a horrible, but that why they can move around freely and not be puzzled once again.

"Guys, we have to be very careful, so that the police don't notice us. And buy data so we can text with eachother if lost" Jennie said while packiing food and some important stuffs. "I will take this diary with me, if the girl is found i will give it to her or her family" Beomgyu said and took the diary. (See chapter 9 para 10 to recall)

They all were packing from the morning, again and again checking if something was missing or if they forgot. "Done now we have to wait for night to come" Wooyoung said and everyone nodded.

.

.

Night fell, and he already had dinner so no one was hungry during the explore. They got out side and Taehyun locked the door, "Alright who will drive" "Like the last time" Soobin said. All smirked but not Yeonjun, he was okay with that, cuz he belongs to Soobin anyways.

Beomgyu sat on Taehyun and started the engine. "Don't drive furiously like that last time pls Beomgyu" Soobin said causing them to laugh. "Don't worry hyung, I won't" Beomgyu said strated to drive of the streets.

It wasn't to long they reached the enterence of the safe center. Beomgyu stopped the engine so that the headlights won't be distracting the police to them. They got down and started slowly walking towards the door.

"Guys I think something is not right" Taehyun said. "Your right, there are no police around" Soobin said. There were no sign of people nor police. No police car, nor a single living creature. "Noona I am scared" Kai said and Jennie hugged him. "Don't worry Kai, noona is here." Everyone terribly scared.

They finally opened the door to the enterence of the safe center. "Why is the door unlocked?" Kai asked as he looked around and saw everything was okay and nothing was devasted. "Guys I think the culprit found out about us, and he wants us to know and to come to him" Yeonjun said while the others look at him with eyes wide open.

They all walked to the floor they were in a d turned the torch light on and walked through the corridors. "This was our room, then where did you go Soobin" "Straight" (gay).

Soobin answered San and walked forward and they followed him. They kept walking until Soobin stopped. "That is it guys" Soobin pointed towards the door. Yeonjun hold the cold door knob and looked at them, "Should we?" They nodded and Yeonjun turned his head back to the door. "And here goes nothing" Yeonjun says and opens the door.

They stood in front of the door, and what shocks them is that, the room his full of documents and paper, bank receipt and others. "Wow, this is cool" "How can papers be cool Kai" Taehyun joked and Kai just walked inside.

Diary, files what else is not there. But they have to be quick and search for the Kim family things. "Guys, not gonna lie, but everything here is about the Kim family, like how much money was deposited in the bank, and how much interest were there. Bills and more" Jennie said taking each file and throwing them back.

Photo album caught their attention, "Look it's Minseok, his wife and his son SeokJin." Beomgyu said reading the names in the album, "Look its the Kim brothers, Minseok and Junmyeon" Taehyun said as he gasped, "Never really knew he had a brother"