🖤4.🖤

The sunlight passed through the window of the huge library, waking the members one by one. Preparing to leave the library they put new tape in their hands and legs and get ready. This time Kai was brave enough and good thing he knew how to use guns, so after getting them they can jump on to action. "Ok, Soobin and Yeonjun listen. After getting everything we need, come towards the back hallways okay. We will be there. I am sure that the zombies didn't attack that place yet." Both of them nod their head and makes their way to the door.

There was no trace of zombie in the hallway way of the library, when there should be more cuz the dorms are near. "Listen no one will open the dorm rooms, some zombie might be trapped there we don't know" Yeonjun warned them before following Soobin from behind. The others are now walking towards the back hallway.

Blood were all over the walls and floor, creating a disgusting smell. "Should have brought some febreze from Taehyun" Soobin said while looking at disgust. Yeonjun nodded, but he halt his way when he heard more footsteps behind them. "Soobin, I am scared" both of them looked back and saw bunch of zombies coming their way, Soobin hold Yeonjun's hand tight and said, "RUN" both of them run towards the weapon room mentioned by Kai. "Soobin they are just behind us" Soobin look behind and they were almost about to get caught. Soobin had an idea so he ran faster pulling Yeonjun with him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" "Don't talk and pull the locker" they managed to drop a locker to the ground, and did stop some of the zombie from getting them. "WE ALMOST GOT CAUGHT" Yeonjun said while running, "But still I did it" Soobin said proudly. They ran more 2 hallways and finally reached that place. "Hurry up before more of them shows up" Soobin said and Yeonjun takes some 7 guns and some extra bullets in case they end.

"YEONJUN HURRY, THE ZOMBIES ARE GONNA BREAK THE DOOR" "I AM, HERE TAKE THE GUN AND STOP THEM" Yeonjun handed a gun to Soobin and just then the zombie came inside the room. Soobin shot without aim, he kept shooting and Yeonjun joined him. "Just keep shooting, no need to fix a aim" Soobin said to Yeonjun. All 12 zombies were dead and they hurried their way out. "Okay, now we can't go back to the library and go to the back hallway." Yeonjun started to tense up once again. "Yeonjun hyung, let's use the opposite way, that way can lead to the others"

"Guys I am worried for Yeonjun and Soobin, will they be able to survive" Beomgyu said walking with the others. "Let's hope they can make it out alive. When they are by each others side nothing with happen to them." San said in order to give courage to the younger. "Guys, did you hear that" Taehyun said while looking back. "Gun shoots!!" Wooyoung said when he heard gun shots and heavy footsteps. "Yeonjun, Soobin" San shouted and he got a quick reply saying, "RUN, RUN, GO ,GO" they were sure that the voice belonged to Soobin. Not more they could see Yeonjun and Soobin running their way and huge amount of zombie chasing them.

"GO, GUYS PALLI PALLI" San said while running away. Soobin and Yeonjun reached them and handed each of them guns while running. They were shooting with a fix aim of target. That was not a problem as they killed a lot of zombie in a short amount of time. "GUYS, HURRY THIS WAY" they were almost near the back door of the school. Soobin and Yeonjun dropped down more lockers and succed in stopping them. "Guys, we better get out of here as fast as possible" Taehyun said, "Taehyun we will get out but we need to know if there are zombies are outside or not, that cat is still out there." What Yeonjun said had a great logic and point. They can't deny the fact that there might be more zombies outside rather than school students.

They opened the door and went outside. What they saw shocked them, all of them had tears falling from their eyes. The whole city was devasted. There were no people and if they were, they were dead, police car and sirens fill the air. Few gun shoots can be heard in the distance. "What will we do now?" Beomgyu said breaking down, his knees grew weak and was about to fall down but a pair of arms caught him, "Taehyun, what will we do?" Taehyun hugs the older male and comforts him. "Guys let's go to my house" Wooyoung said and all of them started to follow him.

They expected that some maids will open the door for them but instead no one was there. Wooyoung is one of the rich kids of the school. He has everything but a house like that was not expected from the others. "Why is your house like that, only a small bungalow" San said frowning. "This is only my home. I live alone and my parents doesn't know about this place and house" they entered the house and it was quite comfy and suitable for all of them to stay together.

"Guys look according to my opinion I think that someone must have made the virus and spread to a person. If the cat is the starter than it would ha e been dead by now. That means that some is making it and spread it to the city." Taehyun said and the others did agree to the point. "Taehyun is not wrong, zombies can't live for too long, more than just 20 hours, but that car has been infected more than 28 hours and it's dead by now." Yeonjun explains. "But we need to find our family, turn on the TV and check the news and see what we missed" Soobin said to Beomgyu and Beomgyu turned on the TV. "Today's breaking news, more than 1000, people were turned into zombies and moreover 30 thousand people died. Surviver pls contact the number below and we will help you to find your family."

"Guys, this is more than strange, 1000 people turned in to zombie and if police reached that place in time 30 thousand people wouldn't have died" Kai said while looking at the TV screen with a wide mouth. "Let's, let's just contacted the number and find our family" everyone agreed with Yeonjun and Beomgyu contacted the number as soon as possible. "Guys I have contacted them and they said my family is safe, I am sorry I don't know about your family" "It's okay Beom, we will go to your family and get to the bottom of this mystery" said Kai while smiling. "Hope everything ends well".......................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS PART EVEN IF THERE WAS A FEW ACTION AND KILL. DON'T WORRY IT WILL GET INTERESTING. PLS VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINION. I PURPLE YOU AND MY I AM GREATFULL TO YOU ALL.
THANK YOU 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜