🖤18.🖤

"Boss, boss they are headed this way" the man said to his boss who looked at the zombies he created, and they were locked behind a glass door. "JK, why is there only 12 of them" the man JK got tensed up as he knew that the plan was to create 30 of them, but he only created 12.

"Boss, the boys are only 7 and there are 12 zombies, then his will they win." JK tried to convince his boss. He feels pity for the boys, so he decreased the number of zombie. After a few moment of silence the boss finally spoke up, "Okay, the 12 it is" JK signed in and went back to his work.

JK saw the boss leave the room, so he hurried went to the other man who was talking with his boyfriend who was in the jail. He heard them, "Honey pls, don't hurt the boys" the man in the jail said, "I will not dear" the other man replyed.

"Namjoon, hyung!" JK finally spoke up, Namjoon liked at him with a smile, but the other man glared at him, "Jungkook, any problem" Namjoon asked. JK sighed before be spoke up, "As your order, 12 zombies and the weapon are kept there. But I am still worried if he will bring V out here" Jungkook said hopelessly.

"V will be locked up in the jail with Jin, so he won't be harmed" Namjoon said as he looked at his beautiful boyfriend, Jin, who was locked up in the jail of the lab and tied with chains in his hand. This sight was pityful to him, but he knew he will be able to do nothing.

That's when they all heard a scream from the door. "NO, YOU STUPID, LET ME GO" Jungkook quickly understood who the voice was from. It was from his beloved boyfriend, Kim Taehyung, a scientist who works on the space, scientist V.

A tear escape his eyes as soon as he sees his boyfriend in the hand of his evil boss. He looked down as guilt and shame. "LET GO, LET ME- Jungkook" Taehyung eyes widen as he sees the man he loved in from of him. He feels betrayed and sad.

"How could you, I trusted you kookie, trusted you, gave you my world but you" Taehyung couldn't speak at all. He was sad. Tears fill Taehyung's eyes, as he walks towards Jungkook. "Now I am starting to think why did I trust you in the first place" Taehyung said to Jungkook with glare while Jungkook looked down, unable to face his boyfriend.

"Lock him up Namjoon, and I am going to my room, call me as soon as they see they come. Namjoon bowed down to the boss and took Taehyung with him, he locked him up in the same jail as Jin. "Look Taehyung, some boys will come over, they are our last hope" Namjoon says as he explains the plan of their boss to Taehyung.

"We will leave now" Namjoon and Jungkook were leaving that place. But Jungkook turned around, and ran back to his boyfriend pulling his face closer to him and kissing him. Of course Taehyung responded. "Listen, Tae and Jin hyung, that green bottle is the antidote of the virus, once a person gets injected with that, he will turn normal."

Jungkook said in one breath, "But why you telling me this" Taehyung said, Jungkook sighed, "I won't be here I will be gone for some other reason, if the boys are injured you have to tell them this, I have to go" he said and left the room.

Jin turned to Taehyung and said comforting words, "We just need to wait, even if we are NEAR THE EDGE OF DEATH"

.

.

.

The car ride was comfortable and quiet. No one talked and only looked around to see something suspicious. But no nothing is seen only trees and trees. "I don't see anything hyungs and noona" Kai said as he looked outside.

Suddenly the sky got dark like it's about to rain. "This sudden change is not good" Wooyoung said as he hugged Kai tighter like how a mom would protect her child. "Guys we need to be active and cooperative and work together" Yeonjun said and all said fighting before looking outside again.

"Stop the car Beomgyu" Beomgyu stopped the car harshly causing all of them to jerk forwards. "I didn't tell you to kill us" Soobin said while glaring at him. "But who tells to stop the car in the middle" that's they started to bicker about this.

"Look the velocity of the car was a lot and if I stop like that it will jerk duh" "You could have slowed down" Soobin said while still glaring. Both of them were but stopped as soon as Yeonjun spoke up, "WELL, Soobin you told to stop why did you tell to stop" Yeonjun asked.

Soobin smiled and said, "Guys look ahead if you can see there is smoke coming out, weather something is burning, or there is factory like noona said" Soobin said. Well he was not wrong he was right, smoke was coming out in the distance.

"Whatever it is let's go" Beomgyu said as he drives in full speed....

.

.

"Boss, boss, they are near hurry" Namjoon said as he looked at the screen, the boss smirked. "Now let's see who wins" the boss said and looked at the zombies and smiled. "JK, are they ready" "Yes sir" Jungkook said as he kept things in proper places.

Both Namjoon and Jungkook were sad, but they had to do it, there is no other way. But they both had the trust that the boys will win. So they kept their trust in them. "Okay now we escape through the stairs" the boss said as he stood near the stairs, that lead to a door that would help him escape from that place.

As the boss looked away Jungkook took his chance to talk to Taehyung, "Tae, listen, I'd anyone is bitten, the antidote must be pushed in him within 4 or 5 minutes, if not then there is no chance of being saved" Jungkook and Taehyung nodded. He gave one more look at both Jin and Taehyung before going way to where his boss was.

"Now let's wait"............

.

.

The boys were still in the car, but Beomgyu suddenly took a break again. Soobin was about to scold but stopped as soon as he saw the sight in front of him.

A huge building like factory was there. "Get out of the car now" hurriedly all of them got down and the air was warm unlike the other time. The sky were dark and now they looked like they were in a horror movie. "Should we go in there" Wooyoung asked and earned a nod from Yeonjun.

Before they got in, Taehyun hold Beomgyu and pecked his lips, "I will be there for you don't worry" Beomgyu smiled and pulled Taehyun with him.

They came across the door, and now they were shaking, San with shakey hands opened the door and they were met with nothing. They nodded to each other before going insde if the factory.

"It's so creepy" they walked through the hallway. They walked until they came up to a door made of steel and iron. "And here goes nothing" Yeonjun opened the door. All of them gasped in shock.

The whole entire room was a lab, with total 3 glass room inside it. One hold all the people, the next hold the unconscious people and the next contained 12 zombies. A jail was there not sure if there was someone, and a table full of bottles, test tubes, injection and illegal drugs and so on.

"So this is the main place of the culprit huh?!" Soobin said as he walked in. He looked over to the people to see if he could find someone he knew. Jennie shouted, "LISA??!!" a young girl looked up and strated crying seeing her girlfriend in front of her. "I will get you out, don't worry" Jennie said and smiled before going with the others.

"Guys there are two people in the jail, and one of them is SeokJin!!!" Beomgyu said as he went near the jail. "What ever the fuck this is we need to get the people out of here" before they could do anything so someone spoke up.

"Welcome, boys" he smirked. They looked back and were shocked to see who it was........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHO DO YOU THINK THE PERSON IS?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

REMEMBER I LOVE YOU ALL, STAY SAFE.

THANK YOU 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜