🖤11.🖤

Minutes felt like hours to Beomgyu. His head was full of Taehyun, Taehyun and only Taehyun. Beomgyu bass scared, scared that he will loose Taehyun. He was looking around from any suspect, but end up thinking about Taehyun. Yeonjun rolled the window down to get some fresh air. Wooyoung was on the front sit, San was in the back sit, Beomgyu on San's lap, and then Soobin and Yeonjun beside eachother. Taehyun was the one who was driving. Wooyoung shared his sit with Kai.

"When noona comes how are we suppose to sit?" Kai said while looking at the others, "She can sit on Yeonjun you know" San said and Soobin felt a rage of anger flowing through him. He himself admits that he is jelous. "Yes, she can and besides he already has a girlfriend that went missing" Yeonjun stated when he felt Soobin glaring at San.

Beomgyu was looking so bored, that he laid his head on San's chest. "If Taehyun was here he would be hell angry to see this" Soobin said while Beomgyu laughed. It's been minutes since Taehyun went to get Jennie, but there was no sign of his return causing everyone to worry. There were a lots of questions, Did he get Jennie? Did Jennie get caught? Did he get caught? and lots more.

Beomgyu sat up straight when he saw two running figures coming their way. It was Taehyun and Jennie, but they were not alone. Behind them bunch of zombies were running. They were running as fast as possible toward the car. Beomgyu's smile fade away.

Taehyun let go of Jennie and she got up in the car causing her to sit on San and Beomgyu on Yeonjun. Taehyun got in the driver sit and he locked everyone's door. Yeonjun quickly rolled the window up and saw Taehyun turn the car and driving.

"What the actual fuck happened?" Beomgyu asked while looking back to see the zombies still coming after them. "The zombies broke the door I was in and I got out through the window and the zombies fell down through that window" Jennie said shaking as he was scared. "KANG FUCKING TAEHYUN DRIVE FAST" Soobin said while see the zombies almost catch up.

"THE TRAFFIC RULES SOOBIN HYUNG" in Seoul driving over 120 kmph is illegal and you will be arrested, so Taehyun was driving in 100 kmph, which was kinda not enough to get past the zombies. Suddenly he took a break causing everyone to jerk forwards. "WHY DID YOU STOP STUPID" "The traffic light is red, it means stop" Taehyun said while looking at the traffic signal. "TAEHYUN WE ARE GONNA DIE" Soobin said again while Kai was shouting.

Beomgyu was now pissed, so he got up a bit and made his way to the front seat where Taehyun was sitting. He sat on Taehyun's lap and shoved Taehyun's foot from the break and put his feet on the accelerator and pushed it roughly causing everyone to jerk backwards this time. He drove in a really high speed about 140 kmph. "SLOW DOWN A BIT BEOMGYU" Yeonjun said while trying to keep his balance.

Beomgyu's eyes were fixed on the road, and he took a steep turn to the left and everyone tilted to the left, but still Beomgyu was in a really high speed. In every hour the speed went wild. "Beomgyu where are we going?" Taehyun asked, "I don't know but somewhere far away you know" Beomgyu replyed while slowing down a bit. "Seriously if it was a normal day you would have been in jail by now" San said, "I have never in my life seen something like this" Jennie said while sitting properly. "Yeonjun why don't you sit on Soobin I guess Jennie is uncomfortable in this style" Yeonjun looked at Soobin and their was a huge smirk plastered on Soobin's face.

Yeonjun slowly nodded and lifted himself up and sat up on Soobin's lap. Soobin immediately put his hands around Yeonjun's slender waist. Yeonjun felt a shiver down his spine when he felt the hot breathe of Soobin on his nape. Beomgyu was still driving but in a normal speed. But Beomgyu didn't know that someone was going crazy, that was Taehyun. Beomgyu was sitting on Taehyun's lap. But Taehyun was also happy.

Beomgyu looked outside a bit in order to find something interesting. But no sign of any people or animal. It's like it's the end of the world. "Mmm.. Beommie where are we going?" Taehyun asked as Beomgyu was driving through some unknown roads, "I don't know Taehyun but I think this the other side of my neighborhood" everyone looked outside and gasped in shock. There was no sign of life around, just like an abandon place. "Turn on location to see where are San!!" Wooyoung panicked as he really didn't know this place existed. On the other hand Kai became really suspicious about this place.

Kai was looking outside for evidence of life, but all he could see is destroyed house or burned down. Dead leaves, dead trees and fallen lampposts. "Guys I am scared" "Don't worry noona, we are here" Yeonjun said to Jennie give Confidence to the shaking women. Jennie smiled and looked around, she really missed Lisa and her cuddles. "Guys, this is block D, of hospital road" San said while is eyes glued to the phone. Beomgyu bass driving in a really slowly, just for him and the others to see this place more clearly.

"Should we get down?" Soobin asked while hugging Yeonjun's waist, who was in fear. But the warmth of Soobin made Yeonjun calm down. Beomgyu finally stopped the car near a half devastated house. This house looked like one of those old house showed in horror movies, like those big mansion with 10 to 11 rooms. They all agreed to get down of the car. "Guys I searched the web for this place, and guess what? This place was abandoned by the local 2 years ago but no one knows the reason." Everyone looked Yeonfused, I mean confused for a moment and looked around again.

They decided to get inside the gates that were half opened. It was all rusty and dusty. The garden was faded yellow because of the dead grass. The ground was made of bricks and a small path between the garden. "When this house had people, I am sure that it was really beautiful" Yeonjun said, while walking with the others. "I don't know what will we find inside, I am interested." Kai said while running forward the house.

The door was made of pure timber wood and design that was carved on the wooden door

The door was made of pure timber wood and design that was carved on the wooden door. The handle was rustly. There were 2 stairs that will lead you to the front of the door. "Should we open it?" .....................................

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS INSIDE THAT HOUSE, NO ZOMBIES TELLING AS A SPOILER

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS INSIDE THAT HOUSE, NO ZOMBIES TELLING AS A SPOILER. SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!! I ALSO WANT TO TELL THAT THIS IS NOT A TOTAL ZOMBIE FF, BUT ALSO A MYSTERY, SO IF I MOVE OFF TRACK, ITS THE PLOT. STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS. I LOVE YOU ALL.
THANK YOU 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜