🖤12.🖤

"Should we open it?" Yeonjun size while griping on Soobin's arms tightly. "We should, but first open it slightly and make sure nothing is in there!" Jennie said while walking up the small stairs. Taehyun hold the handles and pulled the door a bit, creating a small line with the door to see inside. "It's dark in side, and yeah nothing is there" Taehyun said while looking through the line of the door.

He finally pulled the door opening it. He looks behind and holds Beomgyu's hand and gets inside. "Why am I having a bad feeling about this house?" "Don't worry babe, I am here not even an ant can reach you" San said to Wooyoung who just walked passed him to hide embarrassment.

"This looks like it hard be a 90s house, yuck" Jennie said while walking in. "Look it is the dinning area of the family I guess." Taehyun Kai said while pointing at the old room, with a table and chairs around it, all of them were covered in dirt and spider web. Chair crumbs and broken woods were on the floor making it really dirty.

 Chair crumbs and broken woods were on the floor making it really dirty

"And look the living room" Beomgyu said while in complete shock. "These sofa were once a fashion during 1980 as long as I can remember" Wooyoung said while Walk around the room. There were sofa eaten by rats or small insects. There were broken glass, probably the coffee table was broken. There were broken picture frames. "Bin, look at this" Yeonjun said calling, Soobin. "Wow, it looks like someone's picture, but why does this face look familiar" Soobin said while examining the picture. Kai peeped through what there seeing, and his face turned pale, "It's that Minseok, it can't be his house can it?" Kai thought.

"Are you okay Kai you don't look so good?" Jennie said while walking towards the boy, "Yes noona, just shocked" Kai laughed it off and started searching the place

"Are you okay Kai you don't look so good?" Jennie said while walking towards the boy, "Yes noona, just shocked" Kai laughed it off and started searching the place. Like the others. "Omg that's one nice stairs they got" San said while catching the others attention. There was a huge stair that leads to the second floor of this house.

"Who ever lived in this place are rich" Beomgyu said while putting his hands on the railing of the stairs. "Wonder what's up there?" Yeonjun said while proceeding to go up those large fancy stairs. Those stairs are not made of woods, burpt instead made of white tiles, "Guys these stairs are made of tiles, strange I thought it was made of woods." Yeonjun said as he was standing on the first stair. He went up followed by the others.

"I think this is a bed room

"I think this is a bed room." Jennie said while looking around the swallow, wet and mossy, and devasted room. "How are you sure this is a bedroom?" San asked Jennie and Jennie rolled her eyes. "Noona is not wrong, this is a bedroom, seeing this house structure this is a house build in the 90s and this timber of Teak trees is used to make the frame of bed, yes this is a bedroom" Soobin said while he picked up the piece of wood. "Let's move on"

They searched each and every room and found nothing

They searched each and every room and found nothing. "This house is totally empty and none left a piece of clue where the people went" Wooyoung said, he is frustrated and was leaning he head on San's chest, while San gently stroked Wooyoung's hair. "Guys look at this!!" They heard Kai scream.

 "Guys look at this!!" They heard Kai scream

They did not expect that. A whole mossy room, covered in ferns and moss, some wet Algae and mushrooms. "Ew, what room can this be" "Maybe a party room, it looks like it" Yeonjun wakes and Soobin answered. They split up and entered the room. Beomgyu bass about fall on the wet floor, but he never felt him touching the ground. "Be careful, baby you might hurt yourself. Come hold my hand and I will lead you so you won't fall" Beomgyu blushed but he shrugged it off cuz he needs to focus on finding clue at the moment.

"Look here is a picture, but it's dirty" the picture was covered with dust and it was unclear. Wooyoung blows the dust and starts coughing, "Honey you shouldn't have done that" San said as he hugs his coughing boyfriend. "It's clear, well a bit" Jennie said while looking at the picture. "This is the same man from the frame I got in the living room, and I guess that's his son" Yeonjun said, once again Kai's face turn pale, "This can't be Mr. Kim Minseok's house!!" Kai thought.

"Kim Minseok and Kim SeokJin" Soobin read the names. "Well what else is in this house" Beomgyu said while looking around, "Let's go out and see" they all went out of that room and started walking the other way. The corridors were creepy and scary, of course it's a abandon house after all. "What if there are ghosts you know" Beomgyu said while slightly shaking, "Seriously there is nothing such as ghost" Jennie said while walking beside Kai.

They came across a room, that seemed untouched and unharmed. That room practically said don't enter, private room. But who will stop them, story won't be story if they don't enter. They opened the room, and they met with bright colors white room and what they saw will be the most unexpected thing that they never imagined, in there whole entire life.

"What the hell?!?!?!?!?!?!?!".........................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT DO YOU THINK? ANY THEORIES WHAT THEY SAW IN THAT ROOM? DO YOU LIKE IT? OLS MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINION. COMMENT CUZ IT MAKES ME WANNA UPLOAD MORE STORIES AMD GET THINGS INTERESTING. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY.
THANK YOU 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜