🖤9.🖤

The got up confused, shocked and blank. "What.......was...... that?"

Kai said as he was panting for air as he hold his breathing for long. All of the walked in front to the table and looked at the drugs that were kept on the table. "Are that doing trade of these things?" Taehyun asked as he picked up a injection and started to look to at carefully trying to find any suspicious things. "They can but if you use your brain, then why will a scientist do those things?" Kai said proudly earning a nod from Yeonjun and disgust from Taehyun.

"Kai is right, scientist JK or whatever he is, maybe he is actually experimenting on these drugs and they belong to his 'sir' and-" "And he is taking a cost of it by telling scientist JK to make the zombie virus" Soobin completed the sentence of Yeonjun and hugged him and lifted him up, "Brilliant" he said spinning him around. Soobin let Yeonjun down, a slight blush was in Yeonjun's milky cheeks. The others in the room looked at Soobin with a smirk on his face. "What!?" Soobin asked, "Nothing" they said in usion.

"We need to get out of here, but where will we stay after wards?" "We can find a place to stay but the one question in my mind is who is this scientist V?" San said answering the questions of Wooyoung. Currently the boys are walking to the exit of the station. "Guys what about my parents?" "Don't worry Beomgyu, they are heading towards Busan, my parents will be waiting in the station of Busan, now let's go" Wooyoung said and a huge smile was seen on the beautiful face of Beomgyu. Taehyun saw it and his heart wanted to jump of its cage. Taehyun admired the face of Beomgyu, his he smiles, his he laughs and his beautiful pair of hazel eyes.

"Guys see, someone actually killed the zombie, but there is no sign of the police" Yeonjun said as they reached the place where they were before. There were no sign of police or even people, only blood and dead zombie. "Yuck, how many people are dying?" San said as he stood next to Soobin, "More than 6 thousand may be" Soobin said but just then Yeonjun looked at him with confusion and shock, "Why and how 5 thousand people?" "Cuz the news once said 30 thousand people died, and now maybe 6 thousand people" Soobin stated his reason, but Yeonjun wasn't sure if something, "Something is wrong somewhere!"

They went outside of the station and they saw nothing, no people, no cops, no zombies. The streets were oddly empty once again. Yeonjun knew that something was wrong, how can there be no people. "Guys, that scientist JK, maybe took all the people as prisoner and is testing on them those illegal drugs of virus" Taehyun said, while looking around. "Check each and every house, Taehyun, Kai and Beomgyu go that side, Wooyoung and San go there, we will search that side" Soobin said.

Once all of them left, Soobin hold Yeonjun's hands and left for that side where Soobin wanted to go. "Okay now tell me why did you lift me up and spun me around?" Yeonjun said while pouting and soobin laughed. The intention of Soobin was not too much, he just got excited and did it. Also Soobin would be lying if he said he doesn't like Yeonjun. A person like Yeonjun is really hard to get, you can say he is of a kind. He might seem to be confident and hold, but to Soobin he is just a fluff ball, Soobin knew that he would cover Yeonjun up if he hugged him. The thought of this made Soobin smile.

"Who is that lucky person Soobin? It seems like you are smiling on that person's thought" Yeonjun laughed but soon he was frozen in his stop hearing the answer, "You" Soobin said. Yeonjun heard it but still pretended that he didn't hear it, "Who?" "You" so bold of Soobin to say it, but they acted like nothing happened and started to check the houses for people. "Hello, anyone here?" "I don't think anyone is here Soobin, maybe Mr. Jk took them for testing."

Meanwhile with the trios.

Taehyun looked in eacha and every room for suspicious things of anyone hiding in there. While Kai was just standing on one spot and looking here and there. Beomgyu looked in the kicten and living room. "Hyunnie, the glasses and plates are broken, do you think something happened here?" "I don't know but I found someone's diary. Looks like a girl's diary" Taehyun while coming down holding a pink diary. "Hyungs look there is a injection, I think the susbtances are still there" Taehyun picked up the injection and covered the needle with a paper. "Let's go and let's tell the others."

Wooyoung and San entered some random house and searched each and every corner of the house. "San don't you think it's weird that no one lives in this beautiful house, and if they turned in to zombies than things would have been broken" Wooyoung said, and that's when they heard a phone ringing. San looked at the kitchen where the sound was coming. Slowly approaching that place they saw nothing but a phone ringing. "Jennie? Who is Jennie?" Wooyoung asked, "Maybe someone that the house owner knows, let's go and tell the others take the phone"

They all came out of the house, each of the team had something, weather too suspicious or some simple things that can be suspicious. "Guys Yeonjun and I got some test tubes" "We got injection and a diary, we also saw broken plates" "San and I got nothing except this phone, someone was calling named Jennie." All of them took those things with them and followed Taehyun somewhere. "Where the heck are you taking us?" "Shut up and follow me" Taehyun said and Kai pouted, Beomgyu laughed. Once again, Taehyun's heart wanted to come out.

"Wait is that your house Taehyun, and you never told your best friend!!!" Soobin said and everyone laughed. Taehyun brought them to his secret hideout, a luxurious house. Taehyun never had a good relationship with his parents and so he sometimes stays here. This house belongs to his uncle who has taken care of him since birth but his uncle is outside country so they could stay here. "Welcome to my hideout, pls be comfortable and everything you need is here, for Soobin there is bread" all laughed at teahyuns remark.

"So should I actually call the number?" San asked in a panick tone while the others stare at the phone with blank expression. "But we need to know what this injection contains. Also this diary" Beomgyu said, "Fine open the diary first" Yeonjun with shaky hands opened up the diary, "okay so the date starts form the day the zombies started. Okay her name is Yuqi." Yeonjun just went through the pages not reading it, he was searching for something that was written yesterday or today. "Found it, to day she wrote something but it all ended before she even completed the writing" Yeonjun said and started to read it out.

"Dear diary, I am scared some two person broke into my house and they are attacking my parents. They have injection that made them unconscious and now that are maybe looking for me. Oh no they are coming........"

Everyone was shocked, "So this injection was used to make them unconscious and the girl hid her diary just in time" Kai said and buried his head on his face. Again the phone strated to ring, "Should I accept, it's that Jennie again!!!" San said, and Soobin picked the phone and put on loud speaker, "FINALLY YOU PICKED UP. WHERE ARE YOU? LISA I AM STUCK IN MY OFFICE!!" "Mam, calm down and I am sorry I am not Jongin" "WHAT WHO ARE YOU? WHERE IS LISA?" Soobin took a deep breath before saying they found the phone, "YOU MEAN YOU SURVIVED FROM THE TRAIN STATION, BUT WHERE IS LISA? PLS TELL ME SHE IS OKAY PLS" "Mam look there was no one in the house, and we don't know where Lisa is. But where are you and who is Lisa?" Soobin asked and waited for a reply, "Lisa is my girlfriend, she was suppose to pick me up from my office, but now me and my friends are inside a room and outside is zombies"

Soobin knew something was odd, "Stay there miss we will try to do something, and stay calm" Soobin cut the call and looked at everyone, "This has to be the work of scientist JK and his 'sir' " ......................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO HOPE TOU GUYS LIKED IT. AND SORRY TO TAEHYUN FOR MAKING HIS HEART LIKE THAT. PLS VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINION. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT OF YOI GUYS, I CANT EXPLAIN HIW I FEEL. I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH. TAKE CARE.
THANK YOU 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜