🖤17.🖤

The sunlight came through the car's window waking them up. Birds chirping and signing. Wooyoung was the first person to wake up as usual, and his duty is waking the others up too.

"Wake up sleepy heads,before I beat your ass" all of them groans as they hear Wooyoung's voice. "Hyung did anyone told you that your voice is annoying" Kai said and earned a slap from Wooyoung. They later got down from the car.

They brushed their teeth, had some snacks and roamed around the place a bit. "Seriously, at night this place looked spooked up, but now this place is really beautiful" Beomgyu said shocked. "I lived in Seoul for years now, and know every place, how did I never knew this place!" Jennie said while looking around and behind the huge trees.

It was true that none of them knew that this place actually existed. This was more like an abandon place or a lost place. It was isolated but still birds and small creatures were around. "Finally after a few days I am hearing birds chirping and singing, I wish it was like this always" Soobin said pulling Yeonjun to the nearest flower bush.

Taehyun and Beomgyu were in their world, and chasing eachother. San and Wooyoung were on a date, and Jennie and Kai were messing around. It's been a long time they were this happy and free. They felt they were trapped until today. Everything seemed happy and right, but who knows what the future holds.

"Soobin that's enough flowers, you gave almost 10 different types of flowers" Yeonjun said laughing while Soobin was picking up flowers for him. "All flowers in the world belong to you beautiful" Yeonjun can't help but blush. He ain't complaining, he loves Soobin's company.

"Taehyun, did anyone told you, that your smile is pretty" Taehyun looked at the smiling make beside him, who was also looking at him. The eye contact was soft and full of love, no one dared to break it, until Taehyun spoke, "My smile is pretty, but you are more than pretty" Beomgyu smiled, oh how much he wanted to tell Taehyun.

"Taehyun, I hope you don't mind me saying this to you" Beomgyu was a bit nervous now, "What is it, baby" "Taehyun, I think.... I love you" Beomgyu hid his face in his hand saying it.

Taehyun smiled and came infront if Beomgyu, took his hand from his hand and looked at him in the eyes, "Beomgyu, don't be shy, I love you too. And I promise to end this journey together" Taehyun leaned for a kiss, and Beomgyu did reply back. It was passionate and soft.

"Ewww, you two STOB IT" they heard a voice behind their back causing them to pull part and look back. The whole gang, with Soobin and Wooyoung laughing, a disgusted Kai, smirking Jennie and expressionless Yeonjun and San.

"How long have you been standing there?" "From when Beomgyu said I love you" Yeonjun nsaid still expression less face. Soobin was on the ground laughing, "What's so funny Soobin hyung?" Beomgyu asked fully red, "Your face!!" Soobin said still laughing.

After a while Soobin got up and removed his imaginry tears. "Anyways we still need to move on" Jennie said going to the car, "Yeah, let's go" Yeonjun said and all went to the car.

.

.

"Guys, I just made a new discovery" Yeonjun said excited, "Really what is that?" Kai asked. "Okay so, they way they make people zombie is, first they put them in some sorts of bed and damage their brain through a machine, next they inject the virus and that's it they are kept that way. Then they are ready" Yeonjun finished explaining.

"So we were right, but what about that cat" Taehyun had a point, if they were attacking humans directly then why did they do that to the poor little cat. But little did they know that that is a whole new story. (I am sure you forgot about the cat already)

They were driving and it was lunch time. "When will this road end? Where will this road end?" Kai asked as Beomgyu parked the car once again. "Guys somehow I am having a bad feeling about this place" Wooyoung said while getting out. They were now in the middle of the forest.

"Let's eat instant cup ramen, what do you say" Beomgyu asked while looking in his bag, and every one agreed.

No one talked as they were hungry and the quite environment was better and cool. Soobin was the first one to finish his food. So he got up and went to have a look around the place.

He walked to the left as it was still unexplored by the members. He went, the sunlight was really thick and it's almost hard to keep your eyes open, so he squeeze his eyes, he could he were he was going but still he was afarid.

Birds chirping filled the whole environment and it was good. But not good when Soobin saw something that scared him. There was a small cannel and there were water present there. He went a little closer and he could he how polluted the water was.

He tried to find from where it started, but he could spot anything. "If the water is this polluted then there is presence of human living around" he thought and kneeled down to have a closer look. "Chemical?!?" Soobin said as he examin the water closely. "Gotta inform others" with that he ran to the others.

"Guys you done, I have to show you something" they already finished, so they followed Soobin. "Holy moly, what the hell?" San said as soon as he got the sight of the cannel. "If there is water and pollution then human must be near" Soobin said as he looked at the others.

"Guys come here" Jennie said and they all went to her. "It looks like it's coming from there, and there is chemical mixed in the water which means that there is factory" Jennie said. "Whatever it is we have to find out, let's get in the car" Yeonjun said and all went to the car.

"Let's go" Beomgyu started the engine and vroom off. But little did they know that they were risking their own safety...................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO GUYS WAHT DO YOU THINK?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN BTO THEM? ANY CLUE?

BTW THE BOOK WILL COME TO END SOON. DONT WORRY.

STAY SAFE AND I LOVE YOU.!!!

THANK YOU 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜