🖤15.🖤

"Are you kidding me?!?" Yeonjun said while looking at the phone.

The others look at him and frown their eye brows and give in questionalbe looks. "What Yeonjun?" Jennie asked, "They were planning on creating a virus, but failed in 2017. Then there is no other information on who killed them." Yeonjun was literally Yeonfused and had nothing in mind. His mind was blank and empty.

Beomgyu got up and started walking around, but nothing, not even a simple theory popped in his mind. "Guys, I don't think we will get all the information here but instead in different places!" Wooyoung said, but they got even more confused.

"Guys remember in the train station, that was their hideout, again they have a hideout in the abandon house, that means they moved from place to place for this" San had a point, but where will they search, they just can search here and there. Zombies can be there.

"Turn on the TV, Taehyun" Soobin said, and Taehyun did what was told to do.

"BREAKING NEWS, The amount of zombies have been decreasing, but the 3000, families are missing and the whole Seoul is empty. Police have found no evidence and there is no sign of people anywhere"

They all were shocked, "I told this before that, people were taken and remember the diary. That's why the city was empty when it started, they people were used for experiment and spread them to hunt other people down." Yeonjun told and now all were afraid of that's coming next.

"Guys, guys, take a look at this. There is written revenge here but there is nothing more than that, do you think this all is a revenge for the Kim family" Beomgyu asked the others and he was also afraid that if they get further into this mystery.

.

.

It was not long when the lunch time arrived. They all ate the food Beomgyu cooked this time. All enjoyed the food, except for Yeonjun. He had no appetite, even though his stomach was empty. "Yeonjun why are not you eating, you will get sick" Jennie said concerned for the younger male, "I will eat later, not now" Yeonjun got up and went to his room.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun as he was getting up. He knew what was bothering him. He looked at the others and saw them giving him a kind of look. "You should probably go and talk to him" Taehyun said smirking. Soobin rolled his eyes and goes to Yeonjun.

Small sobs can be heard from the room, clearing giving Soobin the idea Yeonjun was crying. Soobin's heart breaks seeing Yeonjun cry, he can't see him cry at all. He sat beside Yeonjun who was crying with his head on the pillow.

"Junnie, pls tell me what's wrong?" "I am fine Soobin go away" Soobin got annoyed, "Yeonjun I can clearly see that you are crying, you chat deny that. Now tell me what's wrong" Yeonjun rises his head from the pillow and looked at Soobin.

Even after crying, Yeonjun still looks perfect and beautiful. Soobin smiles and swipes the tears of Yeonjun with his thumb. He cups Yeonjun's face and says, "Junnie, I know that you are as worried as I am. But remember I promised you that I will protect you and be with you throughout this journey. An I will, you have me to share your feelings, I will help you out, don't be afraid" soobin says and leans forward to kiss him.

After like 6 second they pulled back, Yeonjun smiles and hugs Soobin. "Don't go beaking my heart Soobin" Yeonjun said and hugged him tight, "I will never leave you Junnie"

Even if they know that their hearts beat for eachother, they will not confess. Maybe after all this and maybe be together.

Taehyun and Beomgyu, is obvious that they love eachother but they know this is not the right time to do so, maybe next year or maybe when the right time comes. They all know that their heart belongs to each other but, this is not the right time.

.

.

Night fell, and all were still on their research and so on. Kai was working with Jennie. "Kai I think we should actually search from where you all have been." Kai looked at Jennie and started saying where they have been. "School, train station, house and safe center"

Soobin looked at Kai as soon as he heard the word safe center. He got worried and gathered all of them, Yeonjun looked at him confused but went with the flow.

"Guys, Kai you said about the safe center, I remember something that I told San and Yeonjun before but I am sure you guys forgot" both yeonjun and San frowned, "Yep, judging by the look on your face you guys forgot" Soobin said and Kai giggled.

"So whe I went out side of the room, I came across a store room saying don't enter. When the police came, and I asked what was that, he had an uncomfortable look, like he didn't want me to know, so I was thinking" Soobin paused.

"You wanna go there" Taehyun said, and Soobin nodded. They all smiled and smirked. "So what are we waiting for, tommorow night we go there"

All planned to do that, they knew they will find something important there. Something that will help them to get down to this mystery.

But little did they know that something terrible was waiting for them, at the end of the journey.

.

.

"Shit boss, they found out the password to the website and now they are going to the other basement." The first person said, "Let them, let them know and they will come here and that's when I will end all of them." The boss laughed.

"Noo you can never to that" a man who was locked behind the bars said screaming, "Ohh, look at you, you think those kids will win against me, not even you did, what will they" the boss said.

"Remember, truth always comes to light and truth always win, and I know they will win" they man said, blood was coming from his wrist as the chains were tight. The boss laughed and walked off.

"Baby, Why are you doing this? Doing this to me?" The man behind the bars said as he looked at the man in front of him, he approachs the bar and hold the hands of the others man. " I am sorry, but I promise to surrender myself, I promise." They shared a kiss before the other man left.

"Save us boys, save us" the man behind the bars said while crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE OTHER MAN BEHIND THE BARS?

WHAT IS YOUR THEORY? WHAT WILL THEY FIND IN THAT SAFE CENTER STORE ROOM?

PLS SHARE COMMENTS AND PLS VOTE FOR MY STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL.

THANK YOU💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜