🖤10.🖤

The moon beam entered through the window, passing through the navy blue curtains or the huge room. The boys fell asleep, Taehyun and Beomgyu on the bed, San, Wooyoung and Kai on the floor right side of the bed and Soobin and Yeonjun on the left side of the bed on floor.

Sleep is a thing that comes when you don't want and when you want it doesn't come. Well Yeonjun is feeling the same. Rolling from side to side, he tried to sleep but it won't come. The room was silent, only the breathing of them and the rustling of wind can be heard.

Yeonjun sat up from his position and blinked his eyes and looked beside him. A peaceful giant bunny was sleeping beside him. He was mesmerized in the beauty of Soobin, he remembered when Soobin lifted him up and spun him around. How Soobin interwinted their hands together. A small smile formed in his lips and he slowly got up and stood next to the window.

He looked at the moon and the starry sky above him. There were no clouds or drakness in the sky, the whole sky looked really amazing. The moonlight fell on the milky skin of Yeonjun and making his face glow like lightsaber. That's when a hot air was felt on the smooth neck of Yeonjun.

Yeonjun jumped a bit when a pair of hands slide through his slim waist. The arms were muscular and a chin resting on his shoulder, making him feel like cats running in his stomach. "What are you doing here beautiful?" Yeonjun recognized the voice and he smiled unknowingly. "I can't sleep so I came here? Why did you wake up?" Yeonjun looked at Soobin and Soobin looked at Yeonjun.

A perfect silence and both of them lost in eachothers eyes. Two persons who never talked or were friends are now looking at eachother like they have found the world in eachother. Soobin leaned forward and connected their forehead. Yeonjun was taken aback and was shocked. Did Soobin just do that?

Not long Yeonjun felt something soft on his lips. For a moment he felt like, he stopped moving, even the rotation and revolution of the earth stopped, in fact for him the whole solar system stopped working. He was too shocked to do anything, he just stood there and let Soobin kiss him. Soobin pulled back and hugged him. "Remember whatever happens I will always be there for you" Soobin says and goes back to the mattress leaving Yeonjun there completely in shock. "I guess he loves me"

The sunlight came through waking the boys up. "Good morning junnie~~" Soobin says and walks away like nothing happened, but Yeonjun a blushing mess. "Okay guys, so I just got a text from Jennie noona, that she is still inside of that room" San said while stuffing his mouth with food. "But first we need to find out about that scientist JK and V" all nodded and agreed on what Beomgyu said.

After breakfast they all say with their phone and Kai with Taehyun's laptop to find out about this scientist. Kai was bored as he can't stay quite for too long and besides everyone was busy with research. So he got up going to Taehyun's room with his laptop. He searched about what he wanted to know but the kind is that it's coming error or no information. "Strange Google knows everything and why don't they know a simple scientist"

Kai was going through some website and came across one that caught his attention. " The secret of the Kim family, seriously what will I do with that?" But then Kai remembered something, "Kim Minseok, the picture from the train station" he quickly took out his phone and searched for it. (See Chapter 7 para 8 for recap)

"Kim Minseok the late social leader or the mayor of Seoul was murdered brutally on 2018. He was found dead and covered in blood in his house basement. Till now no suspect were found out. For now Kim SeokJin is the leader, the only son of Kim Minseok"

Kai thought was useless at first but, he wants to add this to this mess. "The same person who killed Minseok can create this virus and is taking help from JK" Kai put down his phone as soon as someone came inside, "Found anything Kai" Wooyoung asked and Kai shook his head. Wooyoung peeked in his laptop, "It's okay no need to tried your self anymore, let's go Yeonjun is cooking" Kai nodded and told him to go first. Kai knew something news old about Kim Minseok and his family background.

"So guys there is no info of JK and V, and there is no suspect that someone is creating the virus. Third, I think what happens we will have to get down to the bottom of this mystery" Taehyun said while looking at all of them. So they made a plan in order to solve this case.

They texted Jennie and asked where is she, their own is to save helpless Jennie, so they drove of to the Kim company, where she worked. "We can't go there she has to come" Soobin said while looking around from the car. No zombies were around, but the zombies are inside the office. "But she can't come she is stuck in some room." Yeonjun said not looking at Soobin, cuz he was blushing as Soobin was staring at him.

"Listen noona, is there any window in that room" Beomgyu asked through the phone, "Yes there is one window, I can see a huge dumpster down" "Okay noona, just use the wires and get down one of us will be there to fetch you" Beomgyu cut the call and told them that Jennie will on the back side of the building and someone needs to go.

"I will go" Taehyun says, and Beomgyu widen his eyes, he doesn't want something happen to Taehyun, he can't send Kai. San will be upset if something happens to Wooyoung and visversa, Soobin won't let Yeonjun go to. "Taehyun but what if something happens and-" Taehyun places a finger on Beomgyu's lips, and smiles. He put his right hand on top of Beomgyu's head and says, "I promise to return to you, and if something goes wrong-" he pauses and points in Beomgyu's heart, "- I will be situated there" saying he leaves the car, disappearing from their sight.

"Come back to me Taehyun, as soon as possible" ............................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT KAI THOUGHT. WHY IS KAI REALTING KIM MINSEOK TO THIS? PLS VOTE AND COMMENT. ASLO YEONBIN IS CUTE HERE. I LOVE YOU ALL AND TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE. THIS MAYBE A SHORT CHAPTER, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.
THANK YOU 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜