🖤2.🖤

Screams fill the hallways and classes, footsteps running for shelter and crying. The whole class was shocked that what Clara told was actually true. There stood Amanda, dead but still alive and other teachers and few teachers who were now zombie. Their teeth shivering to bit someone. Red blood were painted on the walls, and students trying to find a way out.

Yeonjun was terrified, he was frozen in his spot. His thoughts were right, something unexpected would happen and it did. He tried to find his friends, Beomgyu and Kai, but they were not their. "What if they got caught?" Yeonjun felt like he would died now. "What about Soobin? Where is he?" He thought. He doesn't want Soobin to die,he needs to see him, he could just get out of the class. But the problem was there were bunch of zombie in the door and some newly formed.

He searched through the zombie in case he could be sure Kai, Beomgyu or Soobin was in them. Luckily no of them were, he was hiding under a table and the zombie didn't seem to notice him. He looked around and found someone who was still fine; Kang Taehyun. "Taehyun, where are the others?" "Yeonjun,what are you doing here you should have ran with Kai when you had a chance" Yeonjun was relifed that Kai ran away but Beomgyu and Soobin. "Beomgyu and Soobin?" Yeonjun whisperd. "Soobin ran away with wooyoung, and I helped Beomgyu to escape and I got stuck here"

Yeonjun looked around in case anyone around him was affected. But how the hell did this happen. Without anyone creating a virus, this won't be possible. "Listen, hyung hold my hand and don't make a noise" Yeonjun quickly interwinted his hand with Taehyun who was now slowly moving to the back of the class. The zombie moved from the door entering the class and non of them went to the back of the class. Taehyun's plan was to slowly go around the class to reach the door. They just can't walk through the mess. The smell of blood was dancing in Yeonjun's nose which made him want to vomit.

Two more steps and they are out of the class. But the danger increased as soon as they stepped out of the class. Dozens of zombie were in the hallway. Some were getting up and some just roaming around to bit someone. Yeonjun heart stopped at the sight. His best friend after Kai and Beomgyu, Hyunjin was shaking on the floor which was a signal he was bit. Tears fell from his eyes as he hold Taehyun's hand tighter. "Hyung we better find a safe place? Let's go" "What about Kai Beom and Soobin?" Yeonjun whisperd looking at Taehyun. "Hyung, I am sure that they have already reached a safe place by now, let's go"

They slowly made their way to the cafeteria, as the zombies did not attack that part of the school, it was the west side. Till now, the north and east side of the school is unharmed. Yeonjun pushed the door open and slowly got inside followed by, Taehyun. "Hyung, should I call Soobin?" "No, paboya, his phone ringtone can actually make him fall in danger!" Yeonjun said and heard a voice from behind, "No need to call me, I am here."

Soobin was standing behind them, with wooyoung, Beomgyu and Kai. All of them were unharmed, no cut or wound. Yeonjun went and hugged Beomgyu and Kai, "Hyung, I can't breathe" "Oops, sorry I was just to worried. When did you ran away Kai?" Yeonjun asked and Kai looked sad. He started to cry, "She sacrificed for me, she stood in front of me when I was about get bit by a zombie. She helped me." "Who?" Kai paused before saying, "Hemi." They all say on the ground in circle to discuss, the possible reason behind it.

"Clara said a cat bit Amanda and she turned into zombie." Soobin said blaming the cat, but Yeonjun gave his reason, "We cant blame the cat Soobin. The virus must have injected in to cat and-" "I don't believe, if someone has injected into the cat why will they leave it, they should have killed it, right" Soobin said protesting. "Are you guys gonna fight about it now? Seriously" Wooyoung said in a annoyed tone, as they have been fight about this almost 30 minutes now. Just then the door opened, creating panick among the boys.

"Calm down boys it's me San" yes San was standing there, with on cuts or wounds. He was fine, plus he was holding a bag. "What's in there San?" "Some tape in case of emergency. We can handle them when we need to fight them" San said winking at Wooyoung who asked him the question. "Cleaver, now we need a way to get out of this school, should we use the back of the school" Beomgyu said earning a nod from the others. "But for now we need to stay here, the condition outside is not good now, he need the right time to get out of here." Everyone agreed with San.

It was night time and it seemed like the spread of the virus has become less, or else why wouldn't the zombie come this way. Yeonjun just hopped that it actually did not, spread all over, cuz there is a possibility of the same cat to bit someone else. He was worried, but thank God his parents or relavite doesn't live anywhere in Seoul. On the other hand Beomgyu wanted to thank Taehyun for helping him get out of the hell class earlier. "Mmm.. hey Taehyun. Thanks for helping me you know"

Taehyun turned to that melodious voice and smiled, and offered the sit beside him to Beomgyu. Beomgyu hesitantly sat and looked where Taehyun was looking. The cafeteria had glass made walls that made it easier for them to see the outside. There were no stars only black clouds. "Taehyun I am afraid, what if this is the end of all of us. What if the whole Seoul turned in to zombie like what in Train To Busan, an-" Taehyun placed his index finger on top of Beomgyu's soft lips and said, "Don't worry Beomgyu we will make it alive, and what you are thinking won't happen. As long as I am here I will not let anyone harm you" Beomgyu felt his stomach did a 360 deegre turn. But somehow he felt good.

Yeonjun now tired of making Soobin understand that the cat did not carry the virus, it was made. But Soobin did not seem to agree, so he finally gave up. But that's when they heard a loud sound of glass breaking...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is it guys. Hope you liked and enjoyed this part. Some Taegyu there I can smell. I purple you. Till then take care and stay healthy. Pls vote and comment on how you guys like it so far.
Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜