🖤6.🖤

"What do you mean?" San asked the yellow haired male who's eyes were glued to the white floor. "What I mean to said I said that earlier also. Someone has created it and is injecting it to people, plus the cat was maybe for trail." Soobin was done with Yeonjun so he raised his voice scaring the yellow haired male, "Why do you think that stupid? Why will someone do that? Will you do that?" Yeonjun was shocked but he didn't backup instead he gave his reasons, "Why won't someone do that Soobin? If people can actually kill people then what's the difference in this? All people are no the same and-" "Shut up, shut up, no one here believes this shit you are speaking" Yeonjun felt a tear escape his eyes. "Why Soobin? Why won't you give me a chance? You never supported me, but just shut me out. I am sorry if I cause you trouble maybe we shouldn't actually worry about it, sorry guys" Yeonjun said letting his tears fall.

Kai got up from where he was sitting and hugged Yeonjun, glaring at Soobin who looked anywhere in the room except for Yeonjun and Kai. "Don't cry hyung, I guess you are right, we will help you to uncover the true, we will find the truth" Kai could only do this much to comfort the older, but the tears are falling non stop. "If this two keeps fighting like this we will have trouble in future" Wooyoung said while wishispering to San who was looking at Soobin, who was currently facing the television.

"Beaking news of today, zombies are increasing in an alarming rate at Seoul. The survivor are requested to move to Busan as soon as possible." The news made Yeonjun believe in this fact more that some one is responsible for all this drama, but why will someone to this? What kind of human is he? "Near the Rosary School a dead cat has been found, and checking it's blood their was availability of the zombie virus" Yeonjun looked straight to the TV with a open wide mouth, later looking at Soobin with the corner of his eyes, Soobin might not like Yeonjun but Yeonjun can't help in loving him.

"Yeonjun you're right, someone is causing this, look if the cat is dead the increase won't be in alarming rate." Taehyun said, looking at Beomgyu who was talking to his mother. "Mom, we should actually leave as soon as possible, we can't risk" "Beomgyu I know but we need to get access to the train station, to go to Busan" Beomgyu sighed and went were his friends are sitting, he knows Yeonjun wants to find out the criminal but according to him they should leave the case to the police. "Yeonjun hyung, don't you think we should not worry about this and instead leave it to the police" "No Beomgyu we can't, I don't believe in these police, I think they are faking something"

Night has fallen but, there was no sleep in the eyes of Soobin. Soobin looked at the starry sky and sighed. He looked back at the sleeping members, but his eyes land on the person right beside him; Yeonjun. He admired the older's face which was looking mysterious in the moon beam. Soobin stared at him like he saw an angel, of course Yeonjun is an angel Soobin's angel. "I am sorry Yeonjun for shouting at you this morning" he whispered and kissed Yeonjun's forehead.

Soobin didn't feel like laying on the floor and left that room even though he knew he shouldn't leave the room at night. If any zombies are there it would make hard for him to see, but Soobin's ass was not comfortable in the safe room, so he twisted the door knob and left the room. He stood there and used his phone flashlight in order to see his surrounding. All clear so he made his way to the other side not the way he entered the room.

The moonlight was firmly entering the building through the glass wall of the corridor, making the atmosphere like those horror movie Soobin sees. The corridors were kind of strange to Soobin. At one point there were no more room. "So where are the other people there are only five floor and if there are only 5 rooms then, where are the other people" soobin said to himself, he knew this was odd, why are there are only 5 rooms in each floor. He made his way further and noticed and door where there was written in red color 'DONOT ENTER' Soobin was afraid to first enter that place, but he knew that something was odd behind that door.

Soobin fast forwarded his steps to the door and touched the door knob, he gulped before twisting the door. To his surprise the room was actually unlocked, he didn't open the full but he knew he needed to go back but some part of him told to get in there and see whatever is in there. But guess fate doesn't want him to see. Soobin closed the door instantly when he heard footsteps coming his way, just a police officer. "What are you doing here kid?" "Nothing wasn't feeling sleepy so just came out" the officer sighed and spoke up, "Look get back let's go" "Yeah but what's behind that door?" Soobin asked but he could see that the officer was uncomfortable, "N-nothing, let's go" Soobin walked away with the officer after glancing back at the door.

"Whatever there is there has to be something related to this mess"..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS BEHIND THAT DOOR. ALSO SEEMS LIKE SOOBIN IS CONFUSED. PLS VOTE AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT YOUR OPINION. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY, AND ALSO HOPE THAT THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING TO YOU. SHORT CHAPTER BUT DONT WORRY, HOPE IT DIDN'T BOTHER YOU. I PURPLE YOU ALL.
THANK YOU♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️