🖤14.🖤

"Guys I......." Kai said and looked at the face of the others in the room.

Everyone looked serious expect for Yeonjun who had a motherly affection face. Kai went through a hard time copping up with others at the first day. But Yeonjun and Wooyoung were the frits person to help him.

Yeonjun and Wooyoung were just not friends to Kai, but more like a mother, who always took care of him and comforted him in time. This is also the time were Kai needs then the most.

Yeonjun stood up from his place and sat next to Kai, with Wooyoung on the other side of Kai. They both have him soft looks telling him it was okay. "I know who Minseok is!" The room fell in silence.

All eyes were on Kai, and Kai's eyes were on his feet. He knew all would be angry, "HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM, AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?" Taehyun brusted out, causing Kai to start crying.

Beomgyu pulled Taehyun down and calmed him down. Jennie went to Kai and comforted him. "I know him from the website, he was the late mayor of Seoul" Kai said through his sobs that filled the room. He knew, they would be mad at him.

"Which website, and what else did you see?" San questioned. "He was killed brutally and his son SeokJin is now the mayor of Seoul. What happened to his family is known" Kai managed to say that, and buried his face into Wooyoung's shirt.

"That killer is the culprit behind this virus. Look maybe he wanted something from Minseok and he didn't give him, causing the killer to kill him. Now he is doing this as revenge of his family. What do they were brothers" Yeonjun said.

Everyone looked shock, every word of Yeonjun makes sense and there was a logic and point, and it also surprises Soobin on how, intelligent Yeonjun is. He is not just that but beautiful, chubby and perfect, Soobin is not lying. That is true.

Soobin knew that he loved Yeonjun and everytime Yeonjun would come up with something, the argue to protect him, increase in soobin more. He doesn't why he is falling for the male, but he can't even stop it. He wanted to say it to Yeonjun but now is not the time.

The world is going through a horrible pandemic and he just can't think of love, all he needed to do is to protect his love at any cost and any time. He promised himself (reminds me of jimin's promise)

.

.

It was already morning, when Wooyoung woke up. He remembered what happened last night. All were tired and so shocked on Kai's announcement that they didn't bother to go upstairs in bed, rather they fell asleep in the living room.

Jennie was on the cough, Taehyun and Beomgyu cuddling on the floor, Yeonjun was sleeping on Soobin's arms and and Kai, was beside Yeonjun sleeping. San, well you see his position is real funny. His legs were on the sofa while his head was on the ground.

Wooyoung woke him up so he wouldn't hurt himself. "What's the time baby?" "It's 9 a.m and you are in a strange position." Wooyoung said leaving that place, going to the kitchen to make breakfast.

San came from the washroom and back huged his baby. He kissed Wooyoung's nape and said I love you like thousand of times, "No matter what I won't leave you" Wooyoung smiled and turned around. They both kissed like about 6 second and then, "My eyes"

They turn around to see Yeonjun and Soobin standing there, with sleepy eyes and stone face. "Uhh..mm... Go get fresh I will make breakfast" they parted away and Wooyoung went back to make breakfast.

.

.

Everyone was now laughing at WooSan, after Yeonbin told the incident of the morning. Wooyoung was red as tomato, San just stayed quiet. "Enough guys, we need to focus on the mystery now" Wooyoung said said and all nodded.