🖤13.🖤

"What the hell!?!?!?!?"

Hands and feet trembling, no words escape from anyone's mouth

Hands and feet trembling, no words escape from anyone's mouth. Just like a statue, they group stood there unable to speak and move.

What did they see you may ask

There was a whole entire fresh room, not a normal room but instead a room with test tubes, chemical products, ingection, drugs and other mixed chemicals. "Who the hell would do that" Soobin asked finally adjusting to what he saw. "I don't know either" Yeonjun said walking in.

"These are not just normal chemical, they are nice of hydrogen and sulphur acid, I mean on which purpose they did that" Taehyun said as his gaze fell on the table. Four shelf and infinite bottles, weather of acid or chemical or even harmful metarial. "A scientist will never work with harmful things, here in a house, it can catch fire." Wooyoung stated.

"Guys the more we roam around the more complicated this situation is becoming. First we need to find who's house is this only then we can catch the culprit" Yeonjun said while the other nodded. Kai on the other hand is still stuck to the theroy that Minseok has something to do with his virus. But he still doesn't want to tell the others about this fact.

They eventually took pictures of that place and came out side the room, unlocking it as if they never opened it. "Guys the faster we get home the safer we are" San said while heading downstairs, they all wanted to go home now, because any moment the night can fall.

"How long have we actually been there?" Jennie said while coming outside the house, it's almost evening and that means they were there from morning to evening. "More than 5 hours" Yeonjun said getting in side the car. They sat like before, no change.

"Now pls don't drive like a manic Beomgyu and drive on a normal speed" Soobin rolled his eyes while saying the sentence. Beomgyu just started the car and turned around to leave the place. Wooyoung turned their location on and the GPS on to go back home.

The night fell, and most of them were tired and some of them even fell asleep. Only Taegyu and YeonBin were awake. Yeonjun's mind was full of negative thought and theories. He could help but think about the two unknown scientist. "Who are they?" Yeonjun thought. "You should take some rest Junnie" Soobin said as he wrapped his strong arms around Yeonjun's slender waist and hugged tight. Yeonjun felt good in his arms.

"I can't sleep bin, I can't help but think about the two scientist!" Yeonjun said and Soobin shook his head, "If you take some rest that head of your will relax and then you can think more" Soobin said and he laid Yeonjun's head on his chest and told Yeonjun to sleep. Soon Yeonjun fell asleep in Soobin's arms.

Beomgyu kept his eyes on the road, no men, no house, no existence. By now all in the car fell asleep inculeging yeonbin. Beomgyu wanted to cry, he didn't know if his parents were safe, if his parents are alive. He is afraid to call them, what if the zombies heard the ringtone and attack them. In the fear of that he didn't dare to call them. Nor they called him.

"Beomie, you crying, pls don't I am here" Beomgyu felt comfortable from Taehyun's soft voice, but his hands were tired of driving. Taehyun noticed that and he hold the steering wheel and told Beomgyu to sit on middle of his legs, creating his space to see the road forward. Beomgyu was now sitting on the sit in between the two legs of Taehyun. He blushed.

Taehyun knew Beomgyu was red and he liked it. He smirked and continued to drive through the empty roads of their neighborhood.

.

.

.

"Wake up sleepy heads we are home" Kai groned as he woke up first. "Emmoa Wooyoung is so cuddly, now I know why appa San always hugs him" Kai said and immediately getting a smack from the other beside him. "Stop your big mouth or else I will not hesitate to staple it" Kai smirked and said "You wouldn't dare if appa doesn't let you"

Wooyoung got pissed and left him in the car and got out. Kai just laughed. Both Beomgyu and Taehyun got out and Jennie and San too. "What's taking those two so long?" Taehyun said while waiting for Yeonjun and Soobin.

What a surprise, Soobin carrying Yeonjun in bridal style, Yeonjun was sleeping, he looked like a puppy lost in rain. Kai widen his eyes and frowned his eyebrows. Jennie just smirks. Soobin stood in front of them.

San coughs, "So is this a new k-drama you wanna start?" "Shhh, you will wake him up!!" Soobin said to San who just looked at them with disgust. Beomgyu, no comments at all. But the savage Taehyun spoke up, "So when's the wedding?" All almost at the same time choked on the air.

"What???" Soobin said, "You really are desperate to hear that again?" Taehyun smirked, "Ugh, let's go" Soobin was pissed npby Taehyun. Yes he loved Yeonjun, but he never wanted anyone to know it yet, he wanted it be a secret between him and his ice cream.

Soobin slowly place sleeping beauty, I mean Yeonjun on the bed and caressed his cheeks and hair. "I know it's not the right time to confess to you, but baby I love you, hope we end this journey together" Soobin kissed Yeonjun's forehead and left that room.

"Is Yeonjun sick?" Jennie asked as she is a bit worried, "No he was tired, and so he is sleeping. Nothing to worry" Soobin said had sat beside Taehyun.

"Guys as I think that there is a relationship with the culprit and Mr. Minseok and Mr. SeokJin. That means they are brothers. If SeokJin is his son, that if JK is the son of the culprit than they are friends" they all became shocked on the theory of Beomgyu.

"I never knew you had brain." Kai said which made everyone laugh except for Beomgyu. But it's true that everyone was kinda accepting the theory if Beomgyu, it does make sense if you think about. "Guys I have something to Confess, but I can't tell that without Yeonjun hyung." Kai suddenly spoke up.

Kai was pale and he was sad, a pure mix of guilt and sadness was there in the pair of hazel eyes of Kai, Making the others worried about him. Kai knew he should have told them this before but he just didn't believe that until today.

.

.

It was 12:30 a.m when they planed to hear what Kai wanted to say. Yeonjun already woke up and they have dinner cooked by Jennie.

The atmosphere was kinda awkward and tensed. All eyes on Kai and there he was looking at his own hand and sweating, nervous on how they would react after he said that. He knew telling them was better rather than keeping it for himself.

"Tell us Kai" Wooyoung being a mother to Kai sat beside him and patted his head and telling him that it was okay and nothing to worry.

"Guys I.................."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THATS IT GUYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK KAI WILL TELL THEM. PLS VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINION. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART. I LOVE YOU ALL.
THANK YOU. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
AND ALSO THIS SHOCKED ME. LAST VLIVE TAEHYUN HAD HIS HAIR BLONDE, BUT GUESS WHAT HE ACTUALLY DID HIS HAIR PINK. WELL NOT LIGHT BUT HOT PINK TYPES. HE LOOKS SO CUTE. HERE IS A PICTURE. ♥️♥️♥️

 ♥️♥️♥️