Rainbow Paradise

A/N: It's so exciting watching this book grow!! Thank you for all the votes, comments and adding to reading lists. It makes me so happy reading your comment and I can't thank you enough!

*Play song now: Ready Now by Dodie*

It's him. It's really him. What is he doing here? He could be anywhere in the world right now but instead, he is staring right at me on the cobblestone pavement of a Parisian main street. The warm breeze flows through the street and blows gently at my hair, tousling softly at his white tee shirt. I stand there looking at him and he is looking at me. His green eyes gazing into my own in the best way possible. Right from the start its always been those damn green eyes of his.

"Tilly!" He says as he jogs over to me and wraps his arms around me, and I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel him pull me in tighter and he doesn't let go. I could stand here forever in this little street, street artists playing guitar basking for money and the sound of busy coffee shops, the scent of daisies and flowers intoxicate my nose and I feel every worry I had slip away because he's here now and he's with me. If I hadn't of accepted Montelle's cigarette I wouldn't have seen him and that scares me very much. Its little things like that I think about a lot.

"You look great! And you cut your hair I can't believe it!" I say as I look at his moussey brown hair as it hides behind a red bandana. He smiles at me and it makes my heart melt.

"Oh stop!" He says playfully and we laugh, delirious at how obviously happy to see one another we are

"I guess it was just time for a change." He says and I know it was more symbolic than simply wanting a change. It was a way for him to say goodbye to his past, goodbye to One Direction and move forward to debut his first solo album.

"It's a great change. Wait, what're you doing here, H!" I say as I let go of him knowing the hug is probably a little too prolonged for his liking, but he still holds his hands at my waist, and I continue to admire him.

Oh god. Last night's conversation is still very much so a thing.

But somehow it doesn't worry me because everything is different now that my very best friend is in front of me. 

"I'm here before I go on a trip next month to write the album and I knew you'd be here, and I think I owe you an apology." He says and I feel my heart quicken. The album. All at once everything comes flushing back to me and I'm consumed by the last six months on replay.

"Look last night was silly and we were heightened from the stress of our jobs and stuff. Don't even worry!" I say as I remember his words from last night. 'Dumb Hook up'

"Um, Tilly..." He says and I meet with his eyes smiling at how insanely happy I am to see Harry standing before me.

"Yes, H?" I ask. He takes one hand from my waist, the other still resting gently on my hip, and he points at my chest which I look down at to find is completely exposed. I forgot to button up my shirt.