OK

A/N: Enjoy the chapter! x

February 9th, 2020

"It's avocado, egg yolk, brown sugar and I think I added some honey." Harry says as he peers into a container as he mixes it with a fork and I smile at him. All week he's been researching at-home skin remedies as a stress relief for tomorrow nights events.

"Sounds appetising." I joke and watch as he shifts his body weight onto one leg and presses his lips together with a heavy sigh.

"I told you already, it's-"

"Not meant to be eaten, yeah, I know." I laugh as I walk over to him and take the container from his hands and put it down on the bench.

"How are you not stressed? I'm stressed for you, my dear." Harry smiles as he takes my cheeks in his hands and I smirk up at him and he plants a soft kiss on my lips with a 'mwah' as he lets go of my squished cheeks.

"Meditation." I smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"Shall we snuggle on a raft?" He says sarcastically and I roll my eyes at him.

"Have you began recording yet?" I ask him.

"No, still drafting the actual monologue." He says.

"You're quite enjoying this monologue deal though." I say.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Well, maybe you could give acting a crack?" I question him and he shrugs his shoulders.

"You are aware I did a movie with Christopher Nolan, yes?"

"Sorry, you were only in it for like... 10 minutes all up. Blink and you'll-"

Harry turns to me and lifts me up on the kitchen bench.

"I think I just sat in some kind of condiment." I say looking up at him, our eyes almost meeting in height. He plants his hands on my thighs.

"Watch it." He says and I smile.

"Let's do something." He says.

"What, right now?" I ask him as I look down at my pyjama pants underneath his hands.

"Last few weeks have been spent house browsing, academy award preparation, fittings, interviews and just a lot of shit. Not that preparing for an academy award is counted as shit- and you will win! But I just wanna feel like Harry and Tilly for a night. I wanna feel like us." He says slowly.

"Nice save, jerk. But you're right, I too would like to be just us for one night."

Suddenly I have a thought.
I don't want to live in a world without you. I truely hope I die first because a life without you, is no life at all.

******

With a loud clink, the white ball hits the yellow striped pool ball, disappearing as it rolls across the green tabletop and down the far-right corner, never to be seen again... until the next game of course.

"Ha!" I say aloud and do a small dance, moving my body around the pool stick in circular motions and Harry rests, leaning against the red-painted wall and he rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his craft beer in its clear glass.

"Yeah, whatever." He says with a chuckle.

I aim for the purple ball and pull the pool stick back, pushing it forward and firing it at its centre and watch it disappears down the bottom left corner. I wink at Harry as I aim for the green ball, missing the hole only by inches and I stand and tilt my head up to the ceiling and Harry makes his way over to me, passing me his beer and I take a sip.