Prologue

Lord Eddard Stark walked towards the Tower of Joy alone while his men stood with the horses. As he made it to the stairs, he was met by two Targaryen guards.
     "Prince Rhaegar ordered us not to let anyone pass." Ser Arther Dayne stated.
     "The Prince is dead, I watched as he died on the Trident. Take me to my sister." Lord Stark demanded.
     "We can not." The other knight said as he unsheathed his sword. Then, they heard a women scream from the top of the tower.
      Suddenly Lord Stark had his sword in his hand, as they dueled, Ser Arther ran up the stairs to the entrance. Once Lord Stark killed the knight he saw Ser Arther close to the top and slowly moved towards the stairs, looking back at the man he killed.
      When he heard his sisters scream, he sped up. Lord Stark was scared. Thinking of all the things that they could've been doing to Lyanna while they were at war. Terrified that he wouldn't be able to save her.
       He finally reached the door and took a breath. When he opened the door his heart dropped. Lyanna Stark was covered in sweat and the white blanket was soaked in blood, her blood. And beside her was Ser Arther, holding onto
     "Ned!" She cried out, tears streamed . "I'm scared, Ned. I don't wanna die."
     "Your not going to." He said, sounding just as scared as her as nurses ran around. "Your okay, Lyanna. Your going to live, they can help you. Hey, get her some water!"
      "Ned, I'm going to die." She started as she gave him a sad smile, then she looked over to the midwives cleaning in the water buckets and her eyes widened in terror. "Promise me, Ned. Please keep them safe. Please, promise me."
       "Lyanna, what are you talking about?" He asked. Then the two midwives brought over two bundled up babies.
       "Please,Ned. You know what he'll do to them, he'll kill them. Promise you'll protect them. Their beautiful." The dying beauty of the North begged.
       Lord Stark looked over to her children, realizing that she was dying from childbirth. "I will." He smiled looking over to the babies. "I promise, I'll protect your children. "
       She smiled, softly and notioned for a hug. He gladly pulled her into his arms, despite hearing her gasping in pain. When he went to let go she pulled him back and whispered in his ear.
         "His name is Aemon Targaryen, and hers is- ah- Rhae- ah."
        Suddenly she went limp in his arms. He gasped. She didn't even name her daughter.
       "Lyanna!" He yelled, laying her back down and softly shook her. "Come on, Lyanna, what's her name? You have to finish naming her, wake up. Her names Rhae-what?"
      "Lord Stark." Ser Arther spoke softly, ignoring the tears that fell down his face.
      Lord Stark looked up, tears in his eyes. But he noticed that Ser Arther held the twins in his arms. Ned Stark walked around his sisters body, grimacing at the blood and to the knight.  He noticed that one was smaller but not too small, delicately small.
      He took the small infant into his arms and smiled at its beauty. The babe had dark lilac eyes and a bit of silver at the top of its face. He realized that the baby was a girl by its face, though it was chubby, he could see his sisters face.
     "Rhaeanna." He choked out, chuckling sadly. He looked over to her brother and frowned. "I can only take one home, she would be noticed as a Targaryen but he won't. He has Stark features." He looks up at Ser Arther. "Take her to Dragonstone, to her Grandmother, I'll send a letter explaining what happened with you. She'll be protected."
      "I swear I'll protect her with my life." Ser Arther said.   
               《♤♧♡◇》
Queen Rhaella if house Targaryen
        Meaning no disrespect, I wrote to you for an urgent matter. It seems that Roberts Rebellion was based on a lie and I have learned the truth. My sister Lady Lyanna Stark was not kidnapped, nor was she raped by your son, Prince Rhaegar.
      The Prince and my sister fell in love and ran away together. Ehen I found my sister, she was dying on her birth bed after giving birth to Peince Aemon Targaryen and Princess Rhaeanna Targaryen. Before my sister drew her last breath, I promised to protect the children.
       The young Prince will live in Winterfell as my bastard son, Jon Snow, until the time is right. The boy holds promising Stark features so no suspicion should arise. The princess, however, looks very much like Prince Rhaegar and it would put her in danger for her to live in Winterfell.
       I hope that you will agree to help protect the princess and I would like to apologize for the pain I have brought to your family if I had known the truth I would have found another way to avenge my own blood.
          Lord Eddard Stark
            Warden of the North
              《♤♧♡◇》
       Ser Arther walked down the dim hallway to the throne room of the Dragonstone castle. He held the tiny infant securely and protectively in his arms as two knights led him to the room.
       He walked through the doors and kept calm as the doors slammed shut. The two knights stood on each side of  the closed door. Ser Arther took a few steps forward before giving a slight bow to the heavily pregnant Queen.
      "My Queen,I've arrived here today with great news." Ser Arther stated, handing Ned Starks letter to her Queensguard.
      When the Queen looked at the seal she glared at the Knight, causing him to grow nervous and hold onto the baby. "Lord Eddard Stark? Did he not stand beside the man that killed my son, your prince?" The queen's cold, icy voice ring throughout the dimmed throne room. Queen Rhaella's eyes held no mercy for the nervous knight.
        She broke the Stark seal and her icy eyes turned soft. And darted over to the babe in Ser Arther Daynes arms. "Is that her, the Princess, my granddaughter?" The Queen asked, Ser Arther nodded. "Please, dear, bring her to me."
      The knight slowly brought the babe to her pregnant grandmother. Once the women had the baby in her arms, she smiled softly. "Rhaeanna, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. A name for a Queen."
                《♤♧♡◇》
    "My son, this is
                            Rhaeanna."
                《♤♧♡◇》
    Queen Rhaella sat in the Throne room alone waiting for her son. She sent her Queensguard to potrol the halls as Ser Arther stood guard outside the throne room door.
       "Mother? You asked for me?" The silver haired prince of age four asked as he entered the room.
      "Yes, I did Viserys. Come closer." She told her son, cradling her granddaughter.
      "Who is that , Mother?" He asked from in front of her.
      "Come closer." She said ,patting the arm of the throne. He did as he was told, standing beside his mother and the beautiful baby. "My son, this is Rhaeanna."
       "Shes beautiful. But mother, I don't understand, your bump is still there." Prince Viserys said.
       "That's because I did not give birth,dear." She said.
        "But she looks like a Targaryen." He said, confused.
       "She is your brother's child. He loved Lady Lyanna Stark and ran away with her. They had her and her brother who will live with their uncle." The Queen explained. "But Viserys, no one can know, can you keep the secret. If we have to leave after I give birth, they must think the child is mine, the child inside will be known as her twin. You must make people believe that."
      "Can I hold her?" The boy asked and his mother smiled , carefully handing the baby to him. For the first time since they arrived to Dragonstone, she saw her sons pained eyes become joyous as he cooed at the baby. Rhaeanna laughed and touched her tiny fist to Viserys face, making him smile.
              《♤♧♡◇》
      It was a stormy night in Dragonstone, the cry of a newborn was heard throughout the castle and the sounds of swords clashing became louder. The young prince watched as his mother told him she loved him and drawing her last breath. He felt a tear fall down his face as he cradled the baby in his arms cried. He watched as a few knights, including  Ser Arther Dayne ran in. The wet nurse, who was holding the new born that killed their mother, was guided out by one of the knights. He heard Ser Arther tell him to be quick as the prince kissed his mother's forehead and muttered a quick 'I love you' before he took her crown and secured it in his arms with the crying baby before letting Ser Arther escort them out.
     Viserys Targaryen stared at Dragonstone as he sailed away on Captain Whaelors ship. He was angry, sad, and wanting to avenge his family. He stared down at the shivering Princess Rhaeanna in his arms and went below deck where she could warm up. He wanted to be angry at the newborn who killed their mother but couldn't,  she was the last of his family. He only had Rhaeanna, her twin brother, and his new little sister ~
        Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen
              《♤♧♡◇》