Chapter 8: Resolving Matters.

Liam was on his way to his class when a girl approached me. She had blue eyes and black- brown hair and around 5'3.

Oh,the girl he worked with.

"Hey Liam" She smiled but he suddenly found her irritating.

"Am I supposed to know you"

"I'm Scarlett Hayes,your project mate"

"Okaaayy, that Scarlett"

"You see, I was heading to class before you approached me and I would really, really like to reach my destination"

"Okay then Liam" She seemed disappointed but Liam just didn't care.

"See you soon"

Her hand brushed over his chest to his shoulder and she smiled before walking away.

Classes went by in a blur. It was exciting for Liam as teachers asked questions and he answered most of the questions with pleasure.

**********

It was Lunch time and he headed to the Cafeteria when he met with Scarlett again, unfortunately.

Not again.

"Nice meeting you again Liam" She said and he internally groaned.

"Would you like to join us at our table" She offered but he refused.

" I'm fine, I've got a table already"

"Well.......at least i tried"

"Next time, don't try it again"  He  murmured.

"Did you say something"She asked.

"Of course not"

She waved and winked at him before going back to sit at her table.

He walked straight to Ava and Belles usual sitting spot and sat beside Belle.

"Hey"

"Hi" Belle smiled.

He thought Belle's smile was one of the most beautiful smiles he had ever seen.

He just stared at her and waited for her to notice and she did, after some minutes.

"Do I have something on my face" She asked.

Beauty.

"Not at all"

"Then why are  you staring at me"

"No reason"

He thought she was just so beautiful and her eyes were just so pretty and intimidating and he just wanted to melt into them every time he saw them.

Liam's stares caused Belle to twitch in her seat.

"It's just that you're Soo beautiful" He stated and her cheeks reddened.

He called me beautiful.

Belle smiled shyly but in her mind, she was singing and dancing.

Ava was just smirking and staring at the whole show as Belle internally signed ,Ava was not going to let her go now.

They chatted but Belle just knew how much trouble she was in. Ava was going to drown her in teasing.

***********

Ava, Liam and Belle were having a conversation when Jamie approached them.

"Hey Belle"

"Jamie. Come sit with us" Belle invited which he gladly accepted.

They were talking when Luca interrupted them.

"I'd like to say something to you"He gestured to Jamie and he nodded.

"I'd like to apologise for last time, I shouldn't have said all what I said, I'm truly sorry"

"It doesn't matter,it's alright"

"So, we're cool"Luca asked.

"Yes, we're cool"

It was sealed off with a handshake and bro hug.

"But if you try something, I will kill you" Luca threatened before he skidded off.

"Don't listen to him Jamie"

They spoke for a few more minutes before departing. At least that day , Belle was saved from Ava's teases.

••••••••••••••••

Belle was in her room when there was a knock and after she told the person to come in,it was Luca.

"Look, I'm sorry for why I said to Jamie and if I offended you in anyway I'm sorry"

"I miss my little sister who I always fight with and joke with" He added.

I can't resist this annoying soul.

"I missed my annoying brother too"

"Hey, I'm not annoying"

"You wish"

"Aww, my brother has a soft spot"

"Don't go telling people that"

"If only you stop calling me an epicure and do everything I say"

"Deal"

They shook hands and started to laugh.

"Ava is coming over this weekend so don't go flirting with her"

"I can't promise anything"He winked.

And there comes the jerk again.

"Get out of my room asshole"

"That's my sister" They both laughed as he exited my room.

After some few minutes, Sophia called them down for dinner and Luca and Belle raced to the dinning table.

"Let's welcome the epicure of the family" Luca bowed his head and gestured to Belle and Belle laughed

"Shut up"

Sophia smiled at her kids.

"We had a deal Luca" Belle reminded and he raised his hands in surrender.

"This is going to sound weird but, it's good to have the trouble makers back" Sophia said and William chuckled,

"Weird is when these two are not talking to each other"

They all laughed as they had dinner and being with family, Belle has never been happier.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
I hope you liked this Chapter. My apologies if it was too short for your liking.

Don't Forget to
Follow, Vote and Comment.

I love you all ❤️❤️.

Richgirls11 ✌️💞💝