Chapter 1: Meeting Mr. West.

It's Time To Write A New Story.

        Third Person's Pnt Of View.
The wind wooshed through her hair as she watched the sceneries as they drove by. She placed her arm out and moved it through the wind. She took in breath.

"Are you excited" Sophia said.

"I am" Isabelle smiled and nodded.

"Study hard, go in head strong but relax.  Have fun but don't overdo it. Live life"

"Got you Mom"

********

"I love you and have a nice day" Sophia smiled as she kissed her forehead.

"I love you too mom" She smiled back and she got out of the car.

Belle smiled and breathed in the fresh cool air and started her walk towards the doors when a familiar voice called out her name. She smiled before turning to the person as she already knew who it was.

"Ava" She said as she hugged her and they walked towards the school's entrance.

"What are you having for third period" Ava asked as they picked their books from their lockers.

"English Language" She replied and Ava groaned.

"I have Maths".

The bell rang and they departed as Belle made her way to her first class,Maths. She settled in before their Maths teacher, Mrs. White entered the class.

"Welcome back students"Mrs. White greeted them.

After a few minutes into her teaching, a boy walked into the class with the Principal. The Principal spoke to Mrs. White and left.

"We have a new student in our midst. Introduce yourself" She gestured to the boy as he stepped forward.

"He's height was about 6'3 and he had sea blue eyes,black hair and he was really handsome." Belle thought to herself.

"I'm Liam West" He said and everyone started murmuring.

"He's Soo hot" She heard a group of girls behind her say amongst themselves. She rolled her eyes and looked back to her books.

"Any questions you'd like to ask"Mrs. White asked.

Oh boy, Liam's dead.

"Do you have a girlfriend" Scarlett Hayes asked. Belle chuckled a bit and looked back at him.

Liam doesn't know what's coming, I should pray for Liam. I mean, is that the only question she could have asked.

"No"Liam replied as he scanned the class and their eyes met. He smiled and she smiled back.

If only he had a girlfriend, I would have loved to watch how his girlfriend would have beaten Scarlett black and blue and that, would have been a day to remember.

He had a really appealing look and Belle couldn't deny that he was attractive.

"Were you in the football team when you were in your former school" Mason,a boy on the football team asked.

"No I wasn't".

More questions were thrown at him until Mrs. White cut them off.

"We don't have all day so let's get back to what we were doing"Mrs. White said.

"You can have a seat now Liam" She added and he proceeded to the seat right beside the door but not before he looked at her and smiled.

*********

"How was class"Ava asked her as they headed towards the cafeteria.

"It was good and there was a new student called Liam West"She answered honestly.

"Is he hot" Ava asked grinning.

"And here we go again"She groaned.

"And what did I do wrong"She frowned.

"Is that all you can ask about him" Belle asked and Ava just shrugged.

It's so annoying when she does that.

They bought their food and walked to their table as they settled down to eat and Belle saw Liam talking to some of the boys.

"There he is" She said and Ava looked at her with confusion written all over her face.

"Who" She raised an eyebrow.

Belle signed "Liam, behind you"

Ava turned her head so quickly that Belle thought she might break her neck.
She turned back to Belle and smirked

"He's indeed smoking hot".

What a friend I've got, I sometimes wonder how we became Best friends.

After some minutes,the bell rang as they threw their leftovers in the trash can and headed towards their lockers.

"I'm going to Maths class AKA hell" Ava groaned as Belle looked up to her.

"Maths is actually interesting" She told her and she rolled her eyes.

"I sometimes wonder how we became Best Friends" She said and Belle laughed.

"Wow. And here I was thinking I was the only one." She said as they picked their books and headed to their respective classes.

Mr. Philips asked alot of questions on their  previous reading assignment and Belle, was glad to answer most of the questions for him.

********

"See you tomorrow then"Ava said and run towards her Mother's car.

Belle sat on a bench waiting for her Mom to arrive when she felt someone's presence beside her, she looked up and was surprised to see Liam.

"Hi" He smiled.

She was completely in love with that smile.

"Hi" She smiled as he sat down and there was silence for some minutes before he broke it.

"So.. " He started and she look at him. "What's your name"He continued.

"Isabelle... Isabelle Vega" She responded.

"Your mom chose well" He said.

"I guess so"She smiled shyly.

"Waiting for someone, right"He asked.

"Yes, my mom. And you" She questioned.

"Same" He answered.

And they continued to talk as they got to know each other before her ride came.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Sorry about the short Chapter but I promise that the next one will be longer.

Please don't forget to;
Vote and Comment.

Richgirls11 ✌️💞💝