Chapter 33: Threats And Picture Of Mom.

Isabelle's Pnt Of View.
Some days have passed and Liam had woken up, well Belle may or may not have snuck into the hospital. She just needs him to come back so he can at least shine some light on the situation. She continued to receive notes from the "Mysterious Dark Jerk", well that name fits him. He's dark, has a mysterious personality and he's obviously a jerk. Ava still avoided her like the plague, but she couldn't miss the smile on her face, something definitely happened. Luca had also been extra happy these days, something fishy was going on. Zaya still stuck around and she had been great friend.

"Hey Zaya" She placed her arm around her shoulder and Zaya smiled brightly.

"What's up with all the smiles" She asked.

"Nothing. Just happy to see you" Zaya said and it was her turn to smile.

The bell went off and she hugged her.

"See you after class" Belle said and walked away to Chemistry class.

"Stoichiometry is based on the law of ......." Mr. Turner asked.

"Conversation of mass" Ava answered.

"The number of entities in one molar of a substance is......"

"Avogadro's number" Ava answered once again.

She answered more questions than she normally does.

What happened to her??.

"What happened to you, Miss Woods" Mr. Turner asked smiling.

Belle guessed she was not the only person who had noticed it.

Everyone in class looked in her direction and she blushed.

"J- Just slept on the right side of the bed, I guess" She shrugged earning laughs from the students.

**********
Belle nervously walked up to Ava and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and stared her down.

"You did great in class today, I couldn't miss the smile on your face and if you're happy, I'm happy" Belle said.

"Thanks" She smiled at her and even with that little smile, Belle was glad. She nodded and walked away.

Her phone rang and it was 'Mysterious Dark Jerk ', She saved his name that way.  At that point, she was just sick and tired.

What did he want now??

"What do you want, haven't you tortured me enough" She snapped.

"Hey beautiful, watch how you talk to me" He said calmly.

"Just leave me alone"

"Very soon, you'll be begging me to stay. You'll be all mine" He said and she grimaced even though he couldn't see me.

"Gross, no way. Crazy stalker, I don't belong to anyone and definitely not you" She said and hung up.

Something clicked about her being his. The men who came, one guy said "No one touches what is his" so he was talking about her but Liam was never with her, she liked Liam and he....he hurt her. That's it. He hurt Liam for hurting her?. Liam should be on the lookout, he can even kill him.

Her phone rang again and it was from the jerk and she picked up the call.

"Don't you dare hung up the call on me ever again. I say when we are done talking. If you do that again, you will suffer for it"

"Okay" She shrugged and cut the call.

She may have been scared before but now, she wasn't scared of him.