Chapter 27: Party And Darkness.

Luca asked Jayce to take Belle home which he did. He ignored her the whole night till the next day. When she passed by him, he wanted to strangle her.
How could she do that to someone who stood by her even when people trash talked her??.

She got ready for the party and that stupid Oscar came to pick her up at 5pm. He was walking upstairs when his mother stopped him.

"Young man, wait up"

"Why didn't you bring your sister home, is everything alright" William asked.

"Didn't she tell you" Luca asked and they looked confused and shook their heads.

He told them everything that Belle told Ava and they were beyond shocked.

"Please bring Ava here" Sophia said and he nodded.

He drove to her house and rang the doorbell which her mother answered.

"Good day, Mrs. Woods"

"How may I help you" She asked sweetly.

"Please, may I speak to Ava"

"Come in" She ushered him in and went upstairs and came downstairs with Ava who had red and puffy eyes indicating that she had cried a lot. Her mother excused herself and left, giving them room to talk.

"What do you want"

"You" He replied and she looked confused and taken aback like the first time he kissed her.

"It's my mom"

"What happened?? Is she alright" She asked with worry written all over her face.

"Cool down, she's fine. She just asked me to get you and I have no idea why but we will know when we get there" He said and she visibly relaxed but she was still hesitant.

Look at how she was worried even after what she went through yesterday. How could Belle do something like that to someone like her?.

"Don't worry, she's isn't around" Luca assured her as if reading her mind.

"I'll be back" She said and went upstairs to change and later came back downstairs and went into the kitchen and came out a few minutes later.

"Did you tell your Mom about it" He asked as they sat in his car and she nodded. He was shocked because her mother treated him so nicely. They drove to his house in silence.

"Hi Aunt Sophia" She greeted Sophia awkwardly and Sophia hugged her.

"I'm so sorry for everything Ava" Sophia said.

"You have nothing to apologise for. You did nothing wrong" Ava said.

"I have something that I need to tell you about Belle" Sophia said and they all sat down.

"The things is, as we all know, Hexenbiests are powerful and how powerful the Hexenbiests will depend. Some humans can become Hexenbiests and they can be very dangerous. When Belle first used her powers, I visited Freya, my sister and she did a test on Belle. We saw how powerful Belle was and Freya told me that she could become powerful as the years progressed and that was why I gave you the concoction because I was scared that you guys may hurt someone or yourself one day but I was wrong, I should have trusted you guys more and because her powers were suppressed, it is all coming out like waves which is causing her darkness"

"Darkness" Luca asked.

"Yes, with the power comes the darkness. She was hurt by Liam so it's now showing which is why she is behaving the way that she is. I should have known that it would happen"

"It's not your fault Mom" Luca said.

"The only one who can help is Liam."

"And why should it be him, he caused it" Ava said.