Chapter 34: Interrupted Dates.

Third Person's Pnt Of View.
Sophia and William took Luca and Isabelle down to the basement which is usually locked because Sophia told them there were stuff which she didn't want them looking through down there and she said it brought her painful memories. Sophia unlocked the door and Belle was amazed by what she saw, there were books with skulls on it, potions and a witch's hat and some other stuff.

"So this is the painful memories" Belle scoffed and Sophia signed.

"We only said that to stop you from coming down here"

"Alright"

They were some training stuff in the room.

"You guys trained" She asked, shocked.

"Yes, like I said, we never always relied on our powers. The blood of a Grimm could take away our powers and no Grimm knows about that maybe except a few, wherever they are" Sophia explained.

"Sophia we have to go" William alerted.

"Where are you guys going" Belle questioned.

"To pick up a few things. Wesens also run shops and we have to buy some stuff from them" William said and she nodded.

William left with Luca, leaving Sophia and Belle to dust the place.

"How have you been holding up" Sophia started a conversation.

"Good, I guess. I try my best, Liam has woken up and maybe has been discharged and Ava is still angry. I don't know what I would do if I lost her" Belle signed and sat on the floor before her mother joined her.

"I told you not to think much about it. Let things take it's course, she's hurting and angry and it's good that you've given her space so that she will not feel suffocated and not obliged to forgive you. You've done the right thing and I'm proud" Sophia encouraged and Belle looked at her.

"Cheer up" She side hugged her daughter which caused her to smile.

They stood up and continued to clean. Luca and William came back with some ingredients that she had never seen before. They fixed everything back and finished the cleaning.

"Finally" Sophia let out a breath as they looked around the basement. They went to the kitchen and Sophia fixed them lunch. After eating, Belle went to the basement and started to punch the punching bag.

"Go easy on the punching bag" Luca said from behind her.

"Want to trade places" Belle asked and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Chill"

"Sorry, you've been great to me and I have been selfish"

"I forgave you right, let's leave it in the past"

"So, what's with the happy face and all" She was curious.

"Well,..... "

"Well what" She urged on.

"I ......... kissed Ava"

"WHAT" She exclaimed.

"Look, I know that she's your best friend-"

"I'm not sure about that any more"..

"No, you're still her best friend and I know that it'll be awkward for you"

"No, I told Ava. If you guys are happy, then I'm happy"

"Thanks sis"

"Want to spar" She asked.

"Hell yh"

They took poles and Luca swang first, but she blocked him. He tried more with more speed and she was able to block them all.