Chapter 5: Joking Around.

Scarlett's picture.

"Aren't you going to speak to me" Luca asked as Belle got out of his car.

Luca has been trying to speak to her but she was still angry with him for how he spoke to Jamie.

"Is it because of Jamie"He asked but she ignored him.

She walked to her locker and saw Ava removing her books from her locker which is beside hers.

"How did the project go with Jamie, details" Ava squealed and she rolled her eyes.

"It went well" She answered and Ava looked at her with furrowed brows.

"I said details, come on"

Belle signed "We did the project, did a Karaoke and had dinner".

"Karaoke"She asked teasingly and Belle groaned.

"Don't start, you remind me of my mom".

"See, even your mom knows that you and Jamie....."Ava paused and did The Taylor Swift Hand Heart.

"And also Luca asked him if he wanted to use me and dump me so I'm not speaking to him" Belle added.

"He did what" Ava was surprised.

"He's an idiot for doing that ..... A handsome one"She added.

"Really"

"What? , He's an idiot but handsome"

"I can't do this with you" Belle huffed and the bell went off.

"Just speak to him and forgive him"

"No,he deserves it"

Ava tried to convince her but it just didn't work for her so she gave up.

"Anything else"Ava asked and Belle grinned.

"About the karaoke, before we started I said I had a terrible voice and after we sang, he said I had an amazing voice and I said he wasn't bad himself" Belle smiled as they made their way to class.

"Oh really"She looked at Belle and Belle nodded.

**********

Both Ava and Belle were walking to their second class when they run into Scarlett, who just eyed Belle and by- passed.

"If she gets ahold of me, she'll tear me apart" Belle joked and Ava burst into laughter.

"With the daggers she's sending your way,be careful, If looks could kill you'd be six feet under" Ava laughed.

They walked into Geometry class and got settled before Mr. Roger entered.

"Let's continue with Similarity"He said as Belle picked her notebook to write.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"So can we now have the Sleepover"Ava pouted her lips.

"If we are free for the weekend then why not" Belle replied and Ava grinned.

They went to their third class, went to the Cafeteria and went to the rest of their classes.

**************

"Please plead with your friend to speak to me" Luca beseeched Ava as they got ready to leave school.

"I've tried to plead but she won't listen to me, it just didn't work" Ava explained.

"Come on Bella, just speak to me"Luca pleaded but Belle just rolled her eyes.

"Stop agitating me" She warned.

"Is it because of Jamie" He asked.

"I didn't like the way you spoke to him. He is harmless" She reprimanded.

"Why?, Do you like him or Is he your boyfriend" He raised his eyebrow and Belle rolled her eyes.

"Of course not, I don't like him and he's not my boyfriend" Belle defended herself.

"Yet"Ava faked a cough and Belle glared at her.

"We are not dating"

"Whatever you say"Ava shrugged.

"Ava" She called her name and Ava hummed in response

"Hm".

"Don't go cooking up things, in that head of yours"

She smirked"It's already cooking"

"Deja de Isinuar Cosas" Belle said.

"No, Estoy Insinuando Cosas, ¿No es Cierto?" She asked.

She signed"Gosh, Eres tan Molesto"

"Pero de Todas Formas me amas"She said winking.

"So, Desearía Nunca haberlo hecho" I smirked.

She gasped"¿Como Te Atreves?"

Belle laughed"Solo Estoy Bromeando,por Supuesto te Amo" She smiled"Mejor".

"Estas muy loco, Lo Sabes?"

"Tal vez"She says and I raise my eyebrow.

"Algunas veces" I still had my eyebrow up.

"Bueno,come sea" She groaned and both my brother and I laughed.

"Adiós" Belle bid as she walked away.

"Will you speak to me now"Luca who was watching what was going on like a movie asked.

And guess what Belle did...she ..... ignored him.

This will teach him a lesson to not speak to anyone anyhow, I mean what has Jamie done. He is sweet.

She shook her head and walked straight to Luca's car as he followed behind her. He sat in the driver's seat and he drove onto the street.

What a hectic day.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

I hope you liked this Chapter. Sorry if it was short.
Tell us what you think, don't be silent.

Don't forget to
Vote and Comment.

Love you guys 😘😘

Richgirls11✌️💞💝