Chapter 21: Heartbreak Anniversary.

Isabelle was confused as to why Liam behaved that way, but maybe it was an emergency at home or something, but at least he should have told them.

What is wrong with him?.

She hoped nothing was wrong and that stupid Scarlett had to come in the way so she would have to speak to him that day.

"Are you listening Miss Vega" Mr. Martinez asked.

"Yes Mr. Martinez, I'm listening" She said quickly and he nodded and continued to teach.

"So as I was saying....... "

Mr. Martinez continued his teaching, but she couldn't really listen because her life was a little more confusing now.

**********

"Hellooo" Ava snapped her out of her trace.

"I'm sorry, what did you say" Belle asked.

"Still thinking about what Liam did" Ava asked and she nodded.

"He acted really strange after he checked up on you"

"Checked up on me" Belle was confused.

"Yes, because of what happened"

"He didn't talk to me after I left the Cafeteria" Belle shrugged.

"Well he said you were fine"

They ate in silence, each trapped in their thoughts but Liam didn't sit by them today. Belle turned around and saw him sitting with Scarlett.

"What's wrong with him" Belle voiced her thoughts and Ava looked at her in confusion.

"Look over there" She gestured for Ava to look at Liam talking and laughing with Scarlett.

"Did he hit his head or what" Ava hissed and Belle shrugged even though she felt a bit jealous.

"Let me hit his head once again so that he will come back to his senses, some people tend to gain their memories after a beautiful hit on the head" Ava said, getting up to walk to their table but her friend stopped her.

"No, please sit down" Belle begged and she reluctantly sat down and they continued to eat.

Even when she went to class with him, he didn't even spare her a glance and the same question run through her mind.

What did I do to him??.

She waited for everyone to leave after School hours. She saw him standing by his locker and was about to leave so she called out to him, but he still continued to walk and she run and blocked his way.

"Liam wait"

"What do you want" He snapped and she was taken aback.

"What did I do to you" She voiced the thought which has been on her mind all day.

"You haven't done anything, Yet" He said.

"What are you talking about"

"I know about your kind"

"My kind" Belle was becoming more confused.

"About you being a Hexenbiest" He said and she was surprised.

"What.."

"How did I know??. I'm a Grimm"

She remembered her mother spoke to Luca and herself about Grimms. Grimms hunted and killed them, mostly like the bad people,but why was he blaming her?

"You're a Grimm" She was dumbfounded.

"Of course, aren't you going to attack me"

"Why would I do that" She asked because she found what he said to be pointless.