Chapter 10: Headache And Whispers.

The door bell rang and Belle raced to open the door to find Ava. Ava hugged her and Belle later paved way for her to enter the house.

"Ava" Sophia smiled as she came downstairs. She outstretched her hand for a hug.

"Aunt  Sophia" Ava smiled and hugged Sophia.

"Let's go upstairs" Belle said and they proceeded towards the staircase.

"Hey beautiful" Luca leaned against his door and Ava smiled.

''Hi Luca" Ava put a strand of her hair behind her ear shyly.

"Let's go'' Belle pushed Ava towards her room.

"I'll be right back" She told Ava and walked to Luca's door. She knocked on it, and it was opened. She walked in and turned to her brother.

"Stop flirting with my best friend, it can be any girl just not my best friend"

"I can't help myself" He shrugged.

"I've got my eyes on you" She exited his room and walk back to hers.

"Where did you go" Ava asked looking from her phone.

"To my brother's room. He needs to stop flirting with you"

"It doesn't really matter"Ava patted her shoulder and she gave her an Are- You-Serious look.

"I don't want him to do to you what he does to other girls and besides, no one messes with my best friend"

''Alright, I'll avoid him" Ava said nonchalantly and went back to using her phone. Belle signed and walked into the bathroom to do her business. She was washing her hands when she heard the eerie whispers once more and then felt a sharp pain in her stomach just like before and then a sudden pain in her head.

Oh no, it's back.

It was worse than the first one and she fell to the floor holding her head, she wanted to scream so bad but she thought to herself that the pain will fade away anytime soon and she didn't want to freak anyone out. She looked around and saw that the mirror was cracked and stuffs were rambling. Everything hit her like a truck but as much as she tried to fight it,it had a mind of it own. She shut her eyes tight and kept holding her head.

What the hell.

"Stop" She said in a strained voice but things were still rambling.

"Stop" She said a bit louder and it stopped. All of a sudden, the pain intensified.

Whiles Ava was in the bedroom,Belle was suffering in the bathroom.  Ava thought that Belle was taking too much time in the bathroom.

"Hey Belle, what's taking you so l-- Oh My goodness Belle'' Ava was by her side in second.

"What's wrong" She asked as she held Belle's body.

"J-Just.....p-pain all over"

"Let me go and get your mom" Ava said and got up to leave but she was stopped by Belle who shoke her head.

"Don't. It will pass" Belle said.

Ava helped her into the shower and turn it on as it poured over her. Ava was soo worried out of her mind,she just didn't know what was going on and Belle wanted her to keep silent about it.  They were there for a while before just stopped. She stopped squirming and hissing and rocking sideways. She stood up and took in a breath.

"I'm fine now"

"What was that" She questioned Bella as she entered the bathroom to change her clothes.