Chapter 39: Arriving At His Mansion.

"Ava" Someone shook her awake. She squeezed her eyes shut before opening them to see Sophia. She realized that she had slept in her couch and when she looked around, there was no sign of Luca. He might  have gone to his room.

"Oh, sorry Aunt Sophia" She said while standing up.

"Oh no, don't apologise" Sophia said. Ava was a daughter to her, she held her in high esteem. She was a good person with a heart of gold. The world didn't deserve her. 

"Are you alright Aunt" She asked and Sophia and sat down.

"No. Belle is gone and I may never see her again. She was here one minute and now she's gone. The pain is unbearable and I can't handle it. I have to be strong for my family because that's what Belle would want us to do but it's very hard. My baby girl is out there in danger, she is crying out to me. She needs me. I need her" Sophia wept.

Ava hugged her and she sunk deep into Ava. She gripped onto Ava's shirt and wailed and cried out, Ava allowed her to be there. She had nothing to say that could console her. She gave her the oldest remedy. A big ol' hug. And it always works.

"I love you darling. Stay as long as you wish" Sophia looked up to Ava.

"Thanks Aunt" She expressed her gratitude. Sophia slowly stood up from her arm and went upstairs.

Ava told her mother that she was over at Belle's house but she never told her the reason. She went upstairs and passed by Belle's room and saw Sophia laying on Belle's bed and clutching her pillow while crying.
William had gone to work. She didn't see him around. No matter how hard he tried to hide it, he was in pain. His only daughter was with someone who threatened all their lives. She felt their pain, her friend was gone and she didn't know how to get her back.

She walked to Luca's door and knocked on it, there was no response so she opened the door and saw him sitting on his bed with his head in his hands, when he looked up, he had red, puffy eyes and as he looked at her, a tear fell down his cheek. She run quickly to his side and hugged him.

"She's gone and I couldn't protect her. I failed her" He said and she shook her head.

"No, no, no. You didn't fail her, you're here with the family and that's what she would want you to do"

"Thank you for being here" He said  and she placed her hand on his cheek and smiled.

"I'll always be here"

He placed his head on her lap and she  rubbed circles on his arm and used her free hand to play with his hair.

"We will get her back" Ava encouraged.

#

After Belle had sat in the car, they immediately put a bag over her head. She didn't even have a choice. The next thing she knew, the bag was removed from over her head and the door was opened for her. She took in her surroundings. It was a beautiful mansion painted with a creamy colour and brown pillars, it's roofs were painted blue. There were palm trees and two swimming pools and a garden. He had a lot of bodyguards around and two of them opened the glassed two sided door and she walked in. The was a golden chandelier, the walls were white with gray curtains, and it gave a beautiful view of the house. There was a fireplace and there was a piano at the far right. There were two little tables at opposite sides of the room and there was a staircase leading to the dinning table.

"Hello beautiful" Someone said from behind. She turned to see a tall man, wth dark hair and blue eyes and he was wearing a suit. She had to admit, he was handsome.

"You are an imbecile but I must say, you have good taste" She remarked and he chuckled.

She was now face to face with the man who threatened her family's life. She wanted to pounce on him and tear her apart.