Chapter 25: Standing By Belle.

Ava's Pnt Of View.

I tried to avoid Belle at all cost. I didn't feel good about it but if I met her, I wouldn't know what to say. I am supposed to be there for her and I'm rather running but, what if in the process of being there for her, I get hurt. She's a Hexenbiest and one of the most powerful that I've seen and she can be powerful and dangerous.

"Have you seen Belle" Oscar asked I scoffed.

"Yh, because I look like her bodyguard"

"Chill, you don't have to be that way" He said.

" To be honest, I don't know what girls see in you. You are as dumb as they come"I said and walked away towards the washroom. I came out of the washroom and was heading back to class.

" It feels like you have been avoiding me" Belle's voice came from behind me.

Oh no.

"Me?, Avoiding you?, Why would I do that"

"Exactly my question"She looked at me quizzically.

" I hope it has nothing to do with Scarlett" She asked with a raised eyebrow and I shook my head because I didn't really trust my voice.

"Catch you later" She said and walked away and I let out a breath which I didn't even know that I was holding. Someone placed a hand on my shoulder and I screamed.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't worry about it"

"What's wrong with your friend. Everyone has noticed how she walks with Oscar and the rest of the bads. She was sweet and quiet but now she's........"

" Cold, dark and scary in a way, like dangerous scary"I completed her sentence and she nodded.

" I have no idea"

"It looks like you are scared of her too"

" Me??, Why would I be scared"I asked calmly even though on the inside, I was far from that. She shrugged.

"Anyway, you are invited to sit by me during Lunch time"

" No, I'm fine. I'll sit with Belle"I smiled.

" Even though you're scared of her"She raised her eyebrow.

And she had to bring that up again.

" I'm not scared of her and I will sit by her"

She shrugged and walked off. No matter what, she's still my best friend and I will stand by her and besides, she can't hurt me, right??. I signed and walked back to class.

***********
At lunch, everyone was looking our way then she left me and went to sit with Oscar?.

You've got to be kidding me.

I didn't join them because the reason was obvious, they were a bunch of jerks but I still went anyway because I stand with my best friend.

"Sorry, this table is full" Logan said and placed his leg where the empty space was.

"You know, you have your entire life to be a jerk. Why not take the day off"I tilted my hand a little and everyone was like"Oohh"

"Man, you just got served" Mike laughed and placed his arms around Logan's shoulder.

"Get your hands off me Man" Logan removed Mike's hand and I smiled.

Belle didn't say anything, she just watched everything and turned to speak to Oscar like nothing happened and I rolled my eyes.