Chapter 43: Surprise!! Everyone Has Feelings For Belle.

Belle was excited about going back to School. It was kind of relieving because she would get to see people and all. That was were she belonged. She thought her family would be better off without her but she belonged there and she was there to stay. She was the best and she belonged there and she wouldn't make anyone tell her otherwise, A great friend once told her.

"Are you ready" Ava asked as they stood in front of the entrance.

"I was born ready" They smiled at each other.

Ava opened the doors and they both walked in and she couldn't help but smile, she missed the place. They walked to their lockers.

"Hey Isabelle" A familiar called from behind.

"Hey Scarlett"

"Scarlett, this is not the right time to bring about a fight"Ava signed.

"I'm not looking for a fight" She told Ava and looked back at Belle.

"Heard you came down with the flu"

"Yes, not the best days of my life"

"How are you doing now"

"I'm good, I guess. Thanks for asking"

"Alright Vega" She said and walked away.

Ava and Belle just stared at each other in surprise.

"Did she just ask of my well-being"

"She just did"

"Do you think it's memory loss"

"That's the only logical reason" Ava shrugged.

The bell rang and they departed and Belle went to Biology, when she entered the class, everyone was just staring at her.

"Welcome. It's good to have you back Miss Vega" Mr. Martinez smiled warmly and she returned it.

"It's good to be back"

She took her seat and some students welcomed her back. They had no idea what she'd been through. She tried to catch up on what had been taught and she was able to understand it faster than she was expecting.

Every class which she went to, all the students welcomed her back and she just smiled at them. When the bell rung for lunch time and she headed to the cafeteria, the caterers also welcomed her back. She bought her food and went over to her friends.

"Welcome back. It's good that you're all healed up" She smiled brightly.

"Thanks, it was a nightmare" Belle said as she ate her food.

"Hey El" Oscar said from beside her.

"Hey"

"I'm just glad that you're back. I missed you" He smiled and she glanced at all her friends before looking back at him and smiled awkwardly.

"Thank you" Belle said and he smiled once again before walking away.

"Ohh the bad boy has a crush on you" Charlotte teased.

"No way, he doesn't do crushes"

"When you didn't come to school, he never ceased to ask of you and when you'll be back. He even started to annoy me with him always asking" Ava admitted.

"He's not in luck because I don't feel the same way"

"Because of Liam" Ava tilted her head to the side.

"No"

"Stop lying" Ava whined.

The bell rang and they went back to class and the students did what they've been doing all day long, they welcomed her back.