Chapter 19: Pranking Scarlett.

She walked through the hallway thinking about her life. First,the only thing on the mind was her studies and now she knew she was a Hexenbiest and she liked Liam West and she couldn't be more content, but a thoughts crossed her mind and she reconsidered her happiness.

What if he finds out what I am.

Would he want to be with me??

Should she tell him or hide it from him??.

But if I do and and he finds out, he will never forgive me.

What should I do??.

"You've been thinking much these days" A voice said from beside her and she could recognize that voice anywhere, Liam.

''Have you and Ava hatched a plan to kill me with a heart attack" Sheasked and he chuckled.

"Sorry if I startled you"

"If?? You guys want to see me die" She cried.

"So what were you thinking about" He asked.

"Umm No, just random stuff"

" Okay. Nice lie though"He smiled.

"What"

"If you want to lie to someone and make it believable, mantain your baseline, don't swallow hard, breathe normally and don't touch your skin, it's a giveaway"

"Shut up, it's not everyone who can be a perfect liar like you"

"Well, I do my job well, so tell me what you were actually thinking about"

"I was thinking about my life, it's been a little messy" She laughed nervously.

" Like what exactly"

Just stop asking questions, please.

"W-Well it's a-ab- bout....."

She was interrupted by the the bell and she silently thanked God.

"Time. I got to go" She walked away quickly before he could ask more questions than she could answer.

*********

"I'm becoming jealous" Ava pouted her mouth.

"Why"

"What's with you and thinking lately, are you guys becoming best friends"

"Come on, no one can take your place" Belle said and Ava grinned.

"That's what I wanted to hear"

What about Ava. I don't want to lose her. She's my best friend,I can tell her everything,but she will think that I'm crazy. I don't want our friendship to be ruined.

"Back to earth Belle" Ava snapped her fingers in front of her face.

"Sorry"

"You know you can tell me everything, right ''

"I know"

"It's good you know"

"I love you Ava"

"Aww, I love you too. Are you coming to die"She asked.

"No of course not, I just wanted you to know"

"Yep. You better stay alive or I will kill you myself"

"What's with you and dying, jeez" Belle rolled her eyes.

"No way, you are not going to die, you're staying here with me" Ava smiled.

"I will, always" Belle said and put her hand on Ava's and they smiled at each other.