Chapter 16: Truth And Confessions.

Her parents just kept looking at each other, contemplating whether to tell her whatever it was or not.

"Tell me what" She persisted.

"Honey, we've hidden some secrets from you" Sophia started.

"What are you talking about"

"You and your brother are not entirely...... human" Sophia said.

"What do you mean by my brother and I are not entirely human".

"You are Wesens and your powers are manifesting'' William cut in.

"What's a Wesen" Belle asked.

"Wesen is the collective term used to describe creatures visible to Grimms, Grimms are the people who see our dark side"

"You're a wesen, a Hexenbiest to be precise and your brother is a Zauberbiest" William said and she looked at Luca's face and it had no emotion.

"Hexen what"

"Hexenbiest" William repeated.

"Wesens woge when they feel threatened, scared or angry and that's how you know which Wesen it is"

"Woge"

" Woge is the changing between human and Wesen form"

"Hexenbiests are witch- like wesens which possess a lot of powers like enhanced human strength, varying level of telekinesis, they can brew potion and make spells and the powerful hexenbiests can alter and reshape flesh. Hexenbiests have decayed faces" Wlliam explained.

"How do they live with knowing that their real form is as ugly as hell" She asked and William just looked at her.

"Hexenbiests are one of the most powerful wesens in the Wesen World" Sophia ignored her last statement.

"Why did you hide this from us" Belle asked moving her index finger between her brother and herself.

"We did it to protect you"

"Protect us" She asked, slightly confused.

"From yourself and the Wesen World"

"From myself" She asked in disbelief.

What can little me do??

"When you were a kid, I watched you use your powers and you once got hurt by your own powers and I was scared you could one day hurt others" Sophia said, but it felt like she was holding some information back but Belle didn't ask about it.

How can this even be true??

"This has to be some joke or prank because this is not funny Mom"

"We are very serious and we can show you proof " William said and Belle scoffed.

"I can't sit here and listen to all this"

"Wait, I can show you" Sophia said and suddenly she woged and Belle shouted.

"I can't" She said and ran to her room and sat on her bed.

They can't be serious. I'm sure it's a prank and they will knock on my door and laugh in my face for believing them.

She was in thought when a knock from the door snapped her back to reality.

This was what I was waiting for,for them to say it was a prank.

She opened the door and saw Luca. He entered and sat on her bed.

"How are you feeling" He asked and she huffed.

So they weren't joking.

"A lot of emotions I don't think I can describe. I mean, up until yesterday, I believed I was human and now they are telling me that I'm a wesen"