Chapter 31: Notes From Creepy Unknown Admirer.

After Isabelle came to Ava's home to apologise, which she wasn't expecting, all she could do was ponder on everything Isabelle said. The question now was ... Could she forgive her??. Were they ever going to be the same??. Ava felt the hurt and anger and she didn't know what she would do if she came face to face with Belle again.

She saw Luca and his friends and hurried by but, he had already noticed her.

"Ava" He called but she continued to walk.

"Wait up" He said and she stopped and turned.

"What do you want"

"Did you sort out things with Belle"

"Why are you asking me"

"I just wanted to know, Belle isn't saying much" He shrugged.

"It's complicated"

"Are you going to stop avoiding us now"

"I don't have time to talk, I've got a Physics class to get to" She said and walked away.

                       ...................
Isabelle went to her locker and found a note pasted on it which read..

Have a great day beautiful, I'm watching you.

If the person was trying to sound sweet or something, it was definitely not working, it was disturbing. The note didn't even have a name attached to it.

"Excuse me" She stopped a student who she saw standing by his locker before she came.

"Did you see anyone leave this note by my locker"

" No" He answered and walked away.

She looked around and saw no one. Her mind wandered back to when Liam was attacked, what the first guy said.

"The boss will be glad to meet you"

"This is a lesson, no one touches what is his"

What did he mean by that??. What belonged to the boss which Liam touched?. So many questions with no answers. Liam had to wake up for him to answer her questions.

The bell brought her out of her trance and she run off.

After class, she headed to her locker when Scarlett and her "friends" decided to show their face.

"There's always a calm before the storm"

"We heard about Liam. What did you do"

"I don't have your time".

"But I have time to beat you up"She said and Belle laughed.

"You're back with this again?. What makes you think that you can beat me" She asked with an amused tone.

"And you think otherwise" Scarlett asked.

"You're so annoying. You're such a mistake" Belle remarked.

She looked like she would shread her to pieces. Scarlett tried to punch her but she stopped her with her telekinesis.

"What the..." She said with a shocked expression.

"Surprised?? You haven't seen anything yet"

Belle threw her and her friends into a wall and they hissed and groaned in pain.

"You don't know when to quit,do you?" Belle crouched to her level and woged while Scarlett woged out of fear and so did the others. They were Blutbuden,wolf-like wesens also known as the Big Bad Wolf"

"So you all are Blutbuden" She clicked her tongue while Scarlett quickly backed away from her in fear.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to be scared of me" Belle  stated.

" H-H-Hexenbiest".

" Yes, what can I do for you"

" Oh my God" She exclaimed.

"I told you that you didn't know who you were messing with"

They all had shocked, and had scared expression.

"Oh get over it" She rolled her eyes but they still had fear in their eyes.

"Get away from me. Please don't hurt me. Don't hurt us please" Scarlett said and a tear rode down her cheek.

"Are you crying" Belle brought her hand closer to Scarlett's face but she just moved further away.

"Calm down Scar, I'm not going to hurt you" She smiled and stood up.

"See you" She walked away to her locker and found another note....

I loved the way you handled yourself and her. You are more powerful than I initially thought.

Belle looked around once again. Whoever this person was, he knew what she was and her capabilities. It scared her a bit. Someone placed a hand on her shoulder and she yelped.

"Sorry" Zaya said.

"No worries"

"Is there a problem" Zaya asked and looked at her hand to see the note.

"What's that"

"It's nothing, just a paper with song lyrics" Belle lied and quickly placed it in her bag.

"Okay. I'm headed to class" She smiled and walked away as Belle signed. She tried looking around every single corner of where she was standing to see if she could find something but she found no trace of anything. She suddenly heard something hit the floor and she turned to see another note...

Don't try finding out who I am. Don't waste your time, you'll find nothing.

Oh My God.

"Face me"She shouted as she paced around.

"Show your face"

She received a phone call from an unknown number but answered it.

"Hello"

"Hey beautiful"

"Who's this"

"You'll know in due time beautiful. All in due time"

"Stop calling me that"

"Don't try talking to anyone about this because you wouldn't want your family to suffer, right"

"What".

"Goodbye" He laughed and hung up.

What the hell??.

************
Belle was silent for the rest of the day. Zaya asked what was wrong but he just ignored her. She rode with Luca home and even at dinner, she  was silent and just ate her food. Sophia asked her what was wrong but she smiled and shook her head and said nothing. When she thought of the notes and the call, it made her skin crawl.

What if the person tries to hurt her or her family??.

No, if the person wants to hurt her family, he would have to go through her and he wouldn't be able to make it through her, alive.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed reading this Chapter.

Who do you think is at the other end of the phone??

Don't forget to
Follow, Vote and Comment.

I love you all 💓💓.

Richgirls11 ✌️💞💝.