Chapter 29: Beatings And Boss??

Belle was a little back in her senses now and Ava has been avoiding them and of course, who wouldn't. Luca's friends became a little scared when Belle approached them and he was totally comprehensive.

"People are scared of me" She said from beside her brother as people stared at her.

"People are not scared of you Belle, they are terrified of you"

"Really?. Thanks for the information" She said sarcastically.

"You're welcome, it was my pleasure telling you" Belle said and she scoffed.

"I've got to get to class" Belle said and left her.

As Belle walked through the hallway, people looked at her, majority gave her scared looks whiles minority gave her disapproving looks but I refused to be sad or moved but she held her head up high as she walked through the hallway. She will always remember her mother's words, she am strong, brave and courageous. She saw Ava, Daisy and Jayce but Ava didn't even spare her a second glance and just walked off to class.

Chemistry class was fun but Ava just avoided her stares and laughed with Daisy and Jayce. Liam kept looking at her while Scarlett kept glaring at her, everyone has a problem with her and she understood. After their three classes, the bell rang for lunch as they headed for the Cafeteria. 

At lunch, Belle didn't sit with Oscar and his friends, she sat alone and watched as Ava, Daisy and Jayce laughed and talked. She missed all that. Daisy looked her way and smiled and she smiled back. Ava called Daisy's attention which caused  smile fell. Scarlett passed by and spilled some of her water on me and pretended to be sorry.

"I'm so sorry" She said in mock innocence and I chuckled.

" You know Scarlett, everyone's entitled to act stupid once in a while but you really abuse that privilege" I passed and she looked like she would explode.

" How dare you" She raised her hand to slap me but I grabbed it.

"No, How dare you" I threw her hand away.

"If you dare raise your hand at me again, you will not have a hand to raise again because it would be in a cast" I said and walked out of the Cafeteria.

I walked to the washroom and sat on the floor and cried.

My best friend's angry with me and so is my brother.

Someone opened one of the doors of the washroom and I looked up to see a girl who I have seen in some classes before. She had hazel eyes,long black curly hair and she was light-skinned.

"Hey, why are you crying" She asked and crouched down to my level.

" It's nothing"

" Stop crying." She said and placed a hand on my shoulder and gave me a handkerchief.

"Thanks. I'll return it" I smiled.

"No, you can keep it"She said and I nodded.

" I'm Zaya. Zaya Lopez"

" Isabelle Vega"I said and she smiled and stretched out her hand which I took and she helped me up.

"Come on now, wipe your tears and let's get to class" She said.

" Sure"I chuckled.

" Which class are you in"She asked..

"History class" I answered.

"Same as me"

We started our walk to History class and we chatted a bit before entering the class.

Class was fun and all but it came to an end, so did School and I spoke more with Zaya and got to know her better.