Chapter 26: A Very Hurt Ava.

After the fight with Belle, she changed and became cold and dangerous. Liam wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who hurt Scarlett. She was bent on making their lives a living hell. She was just proving him right,they were all the same. They were dark and evil and they didn't deserve any form of mercy and empathy.

"Thinking about Isabelle" Scarlett inquired.

"Yes"

"Why are you even thinking about her"

"Nothing. Just forget about it". He decided to shrug it off.

"What exactly did she do for you to hate her"

"It was....."

He spotted Ava passing by and she rolled her eyes at the sight of both of them.

"Excuse me, Scarlett"

"Sure"

"Hey Ava" Luca smiled.

"What do you want" She snapped.

"Calm down, I was coming to ask of you"

"Don't bother"

"What's the problem" He was bothered.

"What happened between you and Belle"

"She started acting strange and I confronted her and it turned into a fight"

"Yh right" She scoffed.

"What are you saying"

"You know the real reason why you fought"

"Av-"

"About you being a Grimm"

"How do you-"

She woged into a Fuchbau and he took a step backward in defence. She returned back to her human form and looked into his eyes, just waiting for him to judge her.

"That's how I know, Now what??. Aren't you going to lecture me about wesens?. Won't you give me a thousand reasons why I shouldn't be trusted??"

"You're a Wesen" Liam was in disbelief.

"I believe you weren't blind when I woged. You didn't even take the time to get to know Belle after you found out about her powers but you just judged her right away like you Grimms always do. You shattered her.  Have you asked yourself why she is like that?? It's because she's hurting even if she doesn't want to show it, she thinks people will see her as a vunerable person and hurt her feelings all over again. You were the first guy she ever liked and what did you do to her, you tossed her like trash because you Grimms have that mindset of "Kill before asking questions". She is now just discovering the Wesen World for the first time and that's what she gets on the fifth day, pain and hurt. You Grimms should learn to not Judge a book by its cover."

"But-"

"Goodbye Liam" She bid, venom laced in her voice and left.

Liam was speechless. Did he make the right decision??. They were Wesens but they had been nothing but good to him.

Could he trust them??. But when he first arrived, they didn't know that he was a Grimm, so there's that too.

"Liam" Scarlett tapped his shoulder.

"What"

"Class" She told him and he nodded and walked off to Geometry.

After Geology class, their second class was Biology class. Ava and Belle were in the same class and he studied Belle very closely, she had this glint of darkness in her eyes.