Chapter 2: New Beginnings.

Belle groaned as her alarm rang on and on and she was pissed because she wanted to sleep more but she had no choice. She got out of bed and freshed up and picked out an outfit. She put her hair in a high pony tail and decended the stairs to meet her mom in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"What's for breakfast"She asked rubbing her hands together.

"Bacon and eggs"Sophia answered and she licked her lips, as Sophia placed a plate with the food on the table and Belle dived straight into the food as she poured Belle a glass of orange juice.

"Save some for me Belle"Luca,her brother said as he decended the staircase.

"I'm not an epicure"Belle said and he laughed.

"Are you even sure"

"How dare you"She gasped and he laughed again.

"Asshole" She murmured but unfortunately everyone heard it and her mother glared at me.

"Language lady"Sophia scolded.

"Sorry"She apologized.

"That's better"Luca said and she sent a glare his way and he stuck his tongue out at her.

What I wouldn't give to rip his head off.

"Be fast or you'll be late"Sophia said as Belle finished eating the rest of her bacon and eggs whiles Luca started eating and she put her plate in the dishwasher,run upstairs to rinse her mouth, took her backpack and phone and went back downstairs.

"Today, Luca is driving you, I've got some work to attend to"Sophia said as she kissed Belle's forehead.

"Luca hurry up"Sophia shouted.

"On my way mom"He shouted back from upstairs as he quickly run downstairs and towards his car.

"You both take care"Sophia cautioned and both of them nodded their heads.

Sophia waved at them as Luca started the engine which roared as it came alive and they started the drive onto the streets.

*********

"See you around little sis"Luca said as Belle got out of the car.

"Whatever Luca"She shrugged.

She run up to meet with Ava who had also just arrived.

"Hey Ava"Luca winked at Ava as he by passed them and Belle rolled her eyes.

Typical of him, always flirting.

"He is the definition of hot" She said and grinned widely and Belle signed.

Every girl is chasing after him and now my best friend is here drooling over him,my life couldn't get any better. It we

"Down to earth Belle,are you coming"Ava asked snapping Belle out of her thoughts.

"Where" She asked confused.

"To the club"Ava answered smiling.

Now I'm more confused,What are we going to d.......... Wait a minute.

Belle took in her surroundings and realised that she was in school. She was soo lost in thought insulting her brother that she forgot she was actually in school. She looked back at Ava to see her laughing.

"You Son Of A........." She paused and glared at Ava.

"I will kill you Ava Woods"She added as she chased a screaming Ava into the hallway.

*********

She was in Physics class for her first period and the lessons were actually a little boring.