Chapter 3: A Past Friend.

Third Person's Point Of View.

"Isabelle"A familiar voice called from behind Belle as she was removing her books from her locker.

"Hey Liam" She smiled.

"How are you"He asked.

"Great" She responded.

Before they could talk any further, his friends started to call out to him.

"We will talk later, see you around"He waved and walked off.

She went back to removing her books when all of a sudden,she felt swiftly turned around by someone and that someone was Scarlett.

"You're always chasing after stuff which don't belong to you" She with an angry expression.

"What are you talking about" Belle asked in confusion.

"Don't play dumb, it's Liam" She answered and Belle scoffed.

"But he's not yours and he probably doesn't even know you" Belle said with furrowed brows.

"He's mine and of course he knows me. I'm the most famous girl here in this school" She remonstrated and walked away.

I hate her guts, I wish I could just strangle her,I think I should become a Serial Killer so I can rid the world of her and people like her. I know that it's extreme but she just pushes me to the edge.

"What was that all about"Ava asked bringing Belle out of her murderous thoughts for Scarlett.

"She wanted me to leave Liam"Belle said putting emphasis on the "Leave".

"That prat, who does she think she is"Ava huffed and the bell went off.

"I've got to get to class so I'll see you soon"Belle waved at her as she made her way to class.

"I'm going to group the class for the project".

"So,listen to your names" She added.

"Megan and Felicity, Matthew and.............

And she continued mentioning names until Belle finally heard her name......

"Isabelle and Liam and finally, Scarlett and Jamie"

"What" She heared someone exclaim and she turned her back to see Scarlett and she shook her head. Belle raised her hand.

"Why me madam, why not anyone else"

"You are after all the best student we have. It will be great for Liam to learn from the best"

"Yes madam" She said quietly and sat down.

The bell rang and she got ready to leave the class,and Scarlett crossed her path.

"Miss Perfect huh"She questioned.

What's her problem??

Belle rolled her eyes and bypassed her into the hallway to see Liam leaning against her locker.

"Soo...about the project, are you coming over or am I coming over"He asked and she shook her head.

"Come over to mine at 12pm. I'll text you the address"

"That sounds perfect" He nodded and left without much words spoke. Belle shrugged and put her books back into her locker.

"What was that about" Ava said from behind her, startling her.

"Jesus!!" Belle exclaimed, placing her hand over her chest.

"Calm down,he isn't coming now" Ava said and she laughed