new life✨

as we where pulling up to the house my jaw dropped at how big it was.

*the house*
(don't mind the car)

but i was feeling a bit off but i just brushed it off and played it cool

but i was feeling a bit off but i just brushed it off and played it cool. after we parked the car and went to go and get my stuff from the trunk we where walking up to the door but when we got close to the door it immediatley opened and showed a tall girl that had blond hair. that's all i could notice about her because when she opened the door she ran to mattia and tired to give him a hug and kiss but he ignored her and just walked away into the house, the girl looks pretty mad and then she looked over and say me and gave me a dirty look, I looked at ale and gave him a weird but yet confused look, all he did was mouthed "follow mattia" all i did was nod and followed mattia into the house.

M:i'm sorry about her...i don't really like her but watch out she's annoying and she will tell you lies to make you jealous because she has a crush on me but i don't like her and never will.

he said walking upstairs.

y/n: it's fine but what is her name?
you asked curiously.
M: her name is cynthia.
he said rolling his eyes. you just stopped walking and looked at him, he turned around to look at you.
M:here follow me i'm going to show you your room.
y/n: okay

he walked away to show you your room, you started to walk slowly to follow him. you keep looking around trying to process the whole house and everything that was happening. it was happening so fast you just needed to think and be alone for a little. then mattia stoped in front of a big door.

M: well this is your room try to get some rest or clean up a little do whatever, and i'm sorry this is happening so fast so i'm going to give you some alone time. if you need anything or me i'm down the hall i'm the room on the left, i hope you like your room.
y/n: uh thank you bye mattia
M: bye y/n
he said giving you a weak smile.
you were a bit confused why he was acting a bit weird but you put that aside and smiled back at him. he started to walk away and you then walked in your room and holy fuck.....
*your room*

you didn't know what to do

you didn't know what to do...you didn't have anything like this before. you were shocked but keep walking in, but you where a bit to tired to look at anything else so all you did was change into some pajamas and went straight to bed.