😏

*the next morning*
you started to wake up by the sunlight coming into your room you started to strech a little but couldn't without it hurting, you were confused by why you couldn't but then you remembered last night...
y/n: ughh.
m: thinking about what happened last night?
you shot up from your spot and saw that mattia was next to you on the bed with his arms crossed behind his head, the blankets were not fully on his stomach so you could see his toned abs and his muscles, you thought that was so hot so you couldn't really stop staring at him.

m: cant keep your eyes to your self huh?
y/n: ah fuck off.
you tried to stand up and walk to the bathroom but as your feet hit the ground you fell straight to the ground.
y/n: owwww shit.
all you heard was mattia giggling at you.
m: took a lil tremble to the ground i see.
y/n: ugh fuck you
m: you already did.
y/n: stop being a dick and come help me up.
m: what's the magic word?
y/n: mattia reall-
m: aye aye aye what is it?
you rolled your eyes.
y/n: please?
m: there we go.
he then got up and went over to you and picked you up from the ground and brought you to the bathroom.
y/n: i need to take a shower.
m: same.
y/n: i- no.
m: whyyyyyy
y/n: let me shower in peace.
m: what if you fall again?
y/n: ugh... fine.
m: yayyyy
he jumped up and down like a toddler.
y/n: okay okay let's go.
after that you got undressed same with tia then you both hopped in the shower and washed yourself and shit (nun sexual tho), after y'all got out the shower you were feeling way better and you could actually walk a little so you didn't need tias help, after you guys got out mattia went to his room to get dressed for the day and did his thing then you dried off and brushed your teeth and you did your hair andddd got dressed in your room, you didn't feel like doing much makeup wise so all you did was some brows mascara and some lipgloss.
*your fit*

*your hair*

*your hair*

(shes gorgeous!!)after you got ready you walked down stairs and went to the kitchen, everyone was down there except cynthia because she had to stay in the hospital for one more night

(shes gorgeous!!)
after you got ready you walked down stairs and went to the kitchen, everyone was down there except cynthia because she had to stay in the hospital for one more night.
y/n: hey guys.
the boys: hey!
kai: can you make us breakfast y/n?
ale: yeah.
y/n: um no you guys are 17 you are big you guys can make your own.
ale: pleaseeeeeee?
kai: yeah pleaseeeee mom?
y/n: tf im not your mo-
m: please mommy?
he said in a teasing way.
you looked at mattia with this type of face "😳"
y/n: i- no
ale: PLEASE!
you looked at them annoyed but they were so cute so you couldn't hold back.
y/n: ugh fine what do you guys want?
the boys: CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES!!!
y/n: fine but no need to yell holy fuck...
ale and kai: YAYYYYYY
as you went to get the ingredients mattia grabbed your waist and put is mouth besides your ear.
m: thank you kitten.
you didn't even bother looking at him because you were not really in the happy mood today...
mattia just looked at you weird because normally you would have a reaction to him saying that but you didn't this time.
m: mhm is my baby not in the happy mom today.
you nodded.
m: awe here well to make it up for you after last night and because you couldn't walk even tho it was a punishment let's go to the mall later after we eat and then i'll take you out to dinner okay?
you look up at him with puppy dog eyes.
y/n: really?
m: mhm yep, i wanna treat you... i hate seeing you not happy.
y/n: that would be nice.
m: okay well get back to what you where doing i'll be in my office doing some work that i need to finish up on.. call me down when it is ready.
y/n: i will.
he then kissed you on the lips, you kissed back. the boys were not looking they were making tiktoks and fighting like 2 year olds. mattia then walked away and you then started making the pancakes.
*20 minutes later*
y/n: BOYS THEY ARE DONE!
they all ran down the hall and mattia came running down the stairs, you put the plates on the table and gave them the syrup and whipped cream.
ale: these look fireeeee!
kai: how?
y/n: a secret.
they all started to eat them all up, you weren't that hungry so you just had a bowl of cereal.
after they were all done eating they put their dishes in the sink and then you started to clean then and the kitchen. after you were done you went up to your room to grab a sweater because it was kinda cold that day.
you then went to mattias room and saw him on his xbox.
m: hey babe.
y/n: hi
you went over to him and went in between his legs facing him.
*like this*

m: baby move i'm playing a game

he tried to look over beside you so he could see his game but you keep moving infront of him.
m: okay i'm being dead ass move baby.
you keep doing that but then you accidentally turned his xbox off, he then looked up at you so slowly and you knew you was in trouble now.
y/n: i- i'm sorry i didn't mean t-
he then grabbed your throat and starred you dead in the eyes
m: why.
y/n: why not?
m: i was trying to play my game y/n.
y/n: i want attention.
m: you could of asked me then i could of finished my game then i would of gave you attention.
y/n: to long of a wait, i need attention now.
m: your so needy.
y/n: only for you.
m: better be.
he then got up and turned you around so you were sitting down on the bed now he is now standing up but still has a hold of your neck.
mattia then starts to kiss you and kiss all down your neck, you moan softly at his actions. you could feel mattia smirk at what you just did.
he then stopped and starred at you.
m: you're mine.
y/n: mhm i didn't really clam myself to anyone yet...
m: well i claimed you, so your mine got it?
y/n: mhm
m: words.
y/n: yes daddy.
m: good, now that i have gave you attention we are going to the mall now.
he then let go of your throat and walked over to his shoe rack to get some shoes.
*tias fit and shoes*

you got up too and walked by him, he then grabbed your hand and y'all walked out of him room, you then walked downstairs still holding hands and being veryyy close together

you got up too and walked by him, he then grabbed your hand and y'all walked out of him room, you then walked downstairs still holding hands and being veryyy close together. both ale and kai saw and both gasped.
ale: i ship...
kai: you get that dick y/n!!
y/n: i- we are not dating and we did not do shit...
mattia just looks down and smirks.
ale: last night said different...
y/n: wait what do you mean?
ale: "DADDY PLEASE IM GOING TO FUCKING CUM"
y/n: ALE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
they all started to all laugh, your cheeks got red so fast.
y/n: was i that loud?
they all nodded fastttt.
y/n: ughhh i hate you.
mattia then whispered in your ear.
m: mhm i guess daddy was good enough in bed to make you scream my name.
y/n: sure.
he then smirk at you.
m: well now me and y/n are going out now we will be back later.
ale: okay but make sure y/n comes back walking i don't wanna help her up.
him and kai laughed
m:yeah yeah yeah okay sure bye
y/n:bye boys
the boys:byeeee
then you and mattia were on your way.

*and that's it for this chapter!! i hope y'all had a good day/night but i'm tired as fuck to right anymore right now so as always...

GOODNIGHT BADDIES😚🥰💖*