training😴

beep*beep*beep*
as you started to wake up you reached over to get your phone to check anything before getting ready to go training for the day before your mission.

*10 minutes later*
you heard a knock at your door so you went to go and answer it.
y/n: oh hey mattia what are you doing up this early?
(it was 5:50 am)
m: the trainer couldn't come in today so i need to train you today.
he said with his raspy voice.
you thought to yourself holy fuck his morning voice is so fucking hot.... wait have i been starring?
m:hey y/n you good...you have been starting for a little while.
And yep i have.
y/n: oh yeah sorry i just spaced out...
you said blushing.
m: ok aha well just get ready and meet me in the gym...
he said walking away.
y/n: oh wait mattia
m: yeah?
He said turning around to face you.
y/n: i'm kind a new to this house so i don't really know where to go...
m: shit yeah forgot um just take the stairs down the hall to the right and go up there and you should see a room to the left and that's the gym.
y/n: oh ok thanks.
you said walking back in your room
m: yeah no problem.
he said going back to his room.

after you got back in your room you started to pick out what to wear for training.
y/n: this looks good to wear.

*this is what you wore/ with those shoes*

after you got dressed you went down to the kitchen to get some water and a granola bar just for a snack before training

after you got dressed you went down to the kitchen to get some water and a granola bar just for a snack before training. when you where filling up your water bottle you heard footsteps coming into the kitchen, you then look up and see mattia standing there.
y/n: oh hey um i'll be up in a second if you want to go up and get the stuff ready for training.
you didn't hear a word coming out from mattias mouth so you then look back and see that he is just starring at you with his mouth open.
you then walk up to him and wave your hands in front of his face to get his attention.
y/n: mattia what's wrong?
m: o-oh y-yeah i'm sorry i was just thinking about something.
he said blushing.
*mattias pov*

when i walked in the kitchen to see where y/n was i saw her filling up her water bottle but i also saw how good she looks right now.... like holy hell i could just fuck her right here and now- no wait mattia why the fuck are you thinking this.... well i mean she is looking to fine and thick right now... no stop mattia she doesn't think the same of you.... or maybe she does? ok for fuck sakes stop fucking starring you bitch. but then
you immediately saw her wave her hand in your face. you started to blush a lil because she noticed you where starring
but then she started talking to you.
y/n:mattia what's wrong?
m:o-oh y-yeah i'm sorry i was just thinking about something.
now i was blushing blushing😳

*your pov now*

y/n: mhm yeah ok.... so how about you go set up the things that we need for training and just stop standing there like a idiot.
you said laughing. but after that you said that you immediately feel a hand on your throat and getting pushed up against a wall then you saw mattia really close to you and he whispered in your ear
m: don't call me a idiot princess and DON'T
ever tell me what to do because that's my job to do to you got it baby?
you immediately felt shivers go down your spine and you started to feel your breath get slower but heavier you were trying to say something but you just couldn't, you kinda liked it a lot when we took control over you tho.😼✨
m: oh so now look who can't talk now babygirl...it's you.
he said looking back in your eyes and licking his lips.
y/n: i- i
m: huh what was that princess? speak up. i can't hear you.
y/n: p- pleas-
m: oh well would you look at the time let's get training.
he said letting go of you and walking away up stairs.
y/n: are you serious?
you said under your breath. but wow holy shit that was HOT. but maybe after we get done training i'll tease him a little bit and see how he likes it. you smirked thinking about that but then you saw someone coming downstairs and guess who is was...... CYNTHIA! well just my luck.. you were just going to walk passed her and not start anything because you didn't feel like dealing with her so you did but on the way passing her she stopped you by pushing you back a little.
cynthia: so you think you can get with my mans huh?
y/n: ummmm bitch please get that he doesn't like or want you though your head.
cynthia: stop lying slut he wants this gorilla-
after she said that you cut her off.
y/n: sweetie the only gorilla i see here is you so please get your fish smelling pussy away from me and get out of my way.
you said pushing her to the side and walking up to the gym. all you hear is her big gorilla face stomp away mad and shiii. you giggled and started to walk inside the gym. your mouth widened at how big the gym was.

* the gym*

when you went in to the gym you saw all the boys working out getting ready for the mission later on tonight

y/n: hey guys!
you waved at them, they all waved back and said hello. you then looked over at mattia and smiled.

m: so you like the gym huh?
y/n: yeah it's pretty big.
you said walking over to where mattia was and put your water bottle down on the floor.
m: ok so let's get started shall we?
y/n: yep let's go.

*After 4 hours of training you two where finally done.

m: damn y/n you did really good!
he said all out of breath and walking over to you giving you a high five. you gave him one back.
y/n: yeah thanks aha but i'm going to take a shower and get ready for tonight, thanks mattia!
m: no problem princess.

while you where walking away you smiled at the name he gave you. as you reached your room you went in and when to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the big night tonight!!

*i'm so sorry if there was some words spelt wrong and also that was it for this chapter!! on friday i won't be able to post all week i think but if i can post i will try to!! thank you all for reading this! and as always....

BYE BADDIES!!😌😻*