confession?

you put the blunt in between your lips and inhaled while lighting it up, as it was lit up you took two puffs then passed it to mattia. "i never thought you smoked before b" "it's only when i get a chance to jj" "i know i know but you are like ten times more bad ass then you already were" you just laughed and then you and the gang just started to get higher then the fucking sky.

ale: damn bruh it fucking feeling like i'm in a dream.
he said reaching up to the sky (he was laying down)
y/n: no shit bitch ass your faded.
ale: i know but it's so fucking coolllll
y/n: tia is this is his first time smoking?
you said looking over and whispering to tia.
tia: 2 time *sigh* he's always like this.
he said looking back to you.
y/n: mhm okay, how are you feeling?
tia: better then ever...
y/n: aha that's good right?
tia: no shit *giggles*
y/n: as long as your happy.
tia: what do you mean by that?
y/n: i just rather see you happy then sad.
mattia then put his hands on your face and lightly stroked his thumb across your cheek.
tia: im glad you want me to be happy.
y/n: it just makes me happy seeing you laugh and smile.
tia then gave you a small smile, you just gave him one back because you really did enjoy seeing him happy. yet you guys were all high and numb but eh.
tia: i love you.
y/n: i-i love you too.
kai: aweee the two love birdsssss!!
tia: you ruined the fucking moment idiot.
kai: sorryyyyy
ale: well i'm going back inside to go to bed y'all coming?
jj: yeah i'll come.
kai: same, what about you two?
tia: just give us 5 more minutes please.
kai: okay well see ya!
y/n: bye kai...
after the all walked away and went inside mattia pulled you closer to him to you then were laying on his chest, you wrapped your hands around his stomach and put your head up again his chest so you could hear his heart beat. after a few minutes of comforting silence he broke the silence.
tia: you know i meant what i said right?
y/n: about what?
tia: the i love you.
you smiled and looked up at him, he then looked down at you too so you guys both made eye contact. is wasn't weird eye contact it was almost like comforting like.
y/n: and i meant what i said to...
tia: really?
y/n: you know i wouldn't just say that for fun.... i don't lie tia.
tia: i guess he have something in common.
you just giggled and looked back down and played with the rim of his shirt.
tia: hey look at me.
you looked back up at tia.
y/n: yeah?
tia: i love you.

*your thoughts*
he''s so fucking cute bro, like it's only been a few days with him, and he already has me feeling like this. right now i'm focused on mattia and mattia only, it's like i took a fucking drug and can't go back from it.... it's like i need it......this boy has a fucking affect on me bruh.

i really don't know what this boy is trying to do to me....*

tia: * whispers* so are you going to keep staring at me or what, do i have some sort of affect on you aha...
y/n: no, not at all...

                         *yes, yes you do....*