i don't know what to call this.

as you felt your eyes getting lighter and lighter you felt a beam of sunlight and a stinging sensation hit your eyes, you yawn and stretch out all over the bed. but as you were stretching you felt someone else moving. you shot up from your bed just to fine out that it was only mattia.

y/n:*sigh* you fucking scared me.
tia: *giggles* sorryyy...
y/n: but um why are you in my bed?
tia: i was to tired to walk back to my room, you fell asleep in my arms up on the roof.
y/n: i'm sorry
tia: there's nothing to be sorry about.
he said reaching over to cup his hand on your face, as he cupped your face you just gave him a weak smile.
y/n: well i think it's time to get ready for the day.
you reached over to grab your phone to see what time it was.
tia: i don't want to get up.
y/n: tia it's 10am we need to get ready.
tia: get ready for what?!
he said digging his head in your chest while putting his hand on your waist and pulling you closer. he then just laid his head in your neck while you were laying there.

y/n: tia really?
tia: your so warm and comfortable.
y/n: i- ummmmm okayyyy
tia: it's true i'm not lying.
y/n: well thank you but i need to take a shower and get dressed because i need to feel nice.
tia: i'm to comfortable to get up.
y/n: you can stay on the bed but i need to get up, okay?
tia: no.
y/n: please?
tia: no.
y/n: plea- i'll make you breakfast in bed after i'm all done.
mattia didn't say anything all he did was let go of your waist and went straight back to sleep.

you walked away and went to the bathroom to go take a shower and get ready, after your shower you just did your morning skin care and some light makeup, also brushed your teeth and whatever y'all do. after that you got dressed and then went to check up on tia.
*the fit*

(not the phone or nails, but you did put the watch on and your hair like that)

you saw that he was still sleeping so you thought it was the best time to make him some breakfast in bed... we are nice like that... sometimes😌

you went to go downstairs to make him some breakfast, you made him some french toast, bacon and some eggs wit apple juice and an espresso shot😚

after you were done making his breakfast you went upstairs and saw that he was in the bed on him phone.

y/n: h-hey i made you some breakfast.
tia: really?
y/n: no shit dumbass.
tia: thank you.
he said putting his hands out to grab the plate out of your hands.
y/n: well um i'm going to go out to the mall wit jay, so text me if you need me okay?
tia: yeah i will thank you.
you just smiled and walked away to go get jj. you knew she was with ale in his room because you know why. so you just knocked and waited for an answer.
ale: come in.
you walked in and with out saying anything you grabbed his hand and walked out of the room with her not saying anything.
jj: why tho.
y/n: why not?
jj: bb why do you want me?
y/n: WE are going to the mall right now because i have to meet up with someone tonight.
jj: ouuuuuuuu finna get that dic-
y/n: no, no i'm not.
jj: k damn well i'm not even ready and plus i have no clothes.
y/n: i have clothes and makeup and a shower hunny, now go get ready.
jj: okayyy.

you guys both walked to your room. mattia was still in the bed but you kinda needed him to leave because yeah..
y/n: can you leave please?
tia: why?
y/n: tia this is my rooommmmm and plus jj needs to get changes and ready to go wit me.
tia: ughhh finee
y/n: tank you!!
you walked pass jj to go get a towel and a lofa thing?
y/n: here you go b.
you said passing the towel and lofa thing to her.
jj: thank you!!!
she then walked in your bathroom and looked the door because we don't want no creeps looking😭, you went to go in your closet to see what jj can wear. you and her have like the same taste in style so you just picked it out for her. you picked this outfit.
*her fit*

(not the chain but you did give her the gloss and the earrings)

after you picked that out you laid it out infront of the door so jj can just get dressed in the bathroom and get ready in there too.
after she came out she was looking like the baddest bitch everrrr!!
y/n: YES BITCHHHHH!!
jj: YESSIRRR LETS GOOO BITCH IM READY!!!!
y/n: BETTTT
after that y'all walked out of the room but you made sure you had the keys for the car and your phone and shit. after that y'all said your goodbyes to ale because he was the only one out in the living room and soooo then y'all walked out to the cars and y'all was on your way to the mall.

*and that's it for tonight! i might post one more chapter in about one day or two depending on what i'm doinggggg but thank you all for reading this and have a good night or day whatever it is where you are and as always...

BYE BADDIES!!!😌😻*