part 3!!!

???: surprise princess.
you turned around to see mattia standing and staring at you with just his boxers on with a long leather louis vuitton belt in his right hand.
y/n: don't fucking scare me like that again.
m: shut the fuck up, so you think it's okay for him to have his hand on your thigh huh?
y/n: wait- how?
you where so shocked on how he knew that, it was just you too in the car no one else was around y'all.
m: didn't i say that don't let anyone nor him touch you, but yet you thought it was fine because no one was there...
y/n: mattia me and prince are nothing, i didn't wanna seem rude nor be rude to him, he's a good guy tia.
m: don't you fucking tia me!
he rapped his hand around your throat giving it a light squeeze. he then looked you down in your eyes, you could tell he was mad but also veryyyyyyy ✨H O R N Y✨

m; i asked you a fucking question y/n, so you think it's okay for HIM to have his hand on your thigh?
y/n: n-no
m: so why the fucked did you let it happen?!
y/n: i didn't w-want to be r-rude.
m: mhm k, get on the fucking bed now.
you did as he said so but as you got on your bed he moved everything that was on your bed to the dresser and he then grabbed the handcuffs and cuffed you down to the bed.
*smut warning ⚠️ *
y/n: mattia what the fuck are yo-
he pulled back your hair with his hand.
m: if one more fucking word comes out of that god damn mouths of yours your going to regret it.
all you did was whine in a bit of pain from his pulling your hair but you thought it was hot as shit. he then got on top of you and started to choke you and just stare into your eyes.
m: you look to hot being spread up on the bed.
you but your lip and squirmed around a little, mattia didn't really like that so he but the other hand on your hip to stop you from moving he put a lot of pressure on your hip then started to squeeze it a little bit.
m: don't you fucking squirm again kitten.
all you did was look at him with innocent eyes, he then pulled you closer to him so his mouth was right next to your ear.
m: you drive me crazy y/n.
y/n: i do daddy?
m: you don't know how much i want to rail you so bad.
y/n: do it, you won't.
he then started moaning a little in your ear, then started kissing lightly down your neck till he got down to your chest area, you started to arch your back a little just to tease him a little even tho you were kinda cuffed to the bed and couldn't do very much.
y/n: i need you so bad mattia.
m: beg for it princess.
y/n: hurry daddy please.
with out breaking eye contact he took off your "dress" (i'm saying that because it was kinda a skirt with a top but whatever) you could feel yourself getting wetter and wetter by the second, all that was left on you was just your underwear.
m: fuck your so beautiful baby.
you bit your lip and tilted your head up because you where so desperate and you needed to feel him and wanted all of him. he started to tease you a little by rubbing his middle finger all up and around your kitty but above your underwear.
y/n: please daddy i need it right now.
m: your such a little slut.
you guys then both started making eye contact again, mattia started to take off your underwear and then got lower so the his mouth was right there in front of your kitty. he then started to finger you with his middle and ring finger.
m: fuck your so wet.
he then started to eat you out and lick everywhere while he fingered you. you keep squirming and moaning from all the pleasure,
mattia curled his fingers while going at a medium pace. you guys both were looking at each other's eyes.
y/n: fuck mattia faster.
m: that's not my fucking name.
y/n: daddy please i'm going to fucking cum!
mattia then started going at an ungodly pace, your eyes rolled all the way back to your brain and your back was arched A LOT, also your legs where SHAKING. you then cummed all over mattias fingers, he then went back all the way up to your face, your faces where inches apart and he then made you look at him while he licked all his fingers clean.
m: holy fuck baby you taste so fucking good.
you couldn't say shit you where to fucking tired
m: speachless huh?
y/n: mhm
you then felt mattia getting off of you and in cuff your hands, you then tried to get up but you were interrupted.
m: i'm not done with you just yet baby... you haven't even got your punishment for letting him touch you.
y/n: mattia i can't take anymore...
you were just sitting on the edge of the bed looking up at him, he went in between your legs and held your chin up with his index finger.
m: your going to shut the hell up and take what i'm going to give you got it?
y/n: i c-can't-
m: I DON'T CARE.
mattia then put you in the "backshot" style (that's what i call it because the "doggy position" is just not it for me) because you were limp and your legs where shaking really bad.
he then put ropes on your hands to cuff them and on your ankles so you couldn't go anywhere.
m: now here's the thing kitten, you are never and i mean NEVER *he pulled your hair back and whispered in your ear* let him or anyone touch you like that again okay?
y/n: y-yes.
m: good girl.
you then felt him line himself up to go in your kitty.
y/n: please go gentle daddy...
m: i promise baby.
he then gripped your waist and started pumping in and out of you, your eyes rolled back in pleaser, you also heard him moaning a few times which you thought was hot as fuck.
m: fuck baby your so tight.
y/n: shit daddy faster please.
he then started going a bit faster and then started going faster and faster.
y/n: F-FUCK IM GOING TO CUM!
your eyes started to water a lot!
m: wait you dirty little slut.
y/n: i can't please!!
m: on the count of three... one... two... THREE.
you were now in full on tears but it was worth it, mattia groaned in pleasure and rolled his head back, (he had a condom on) you squirted all over his 😳.
m: ugh fuck you are so good baby.
he pulled out and took off the condom and put it in the garage in the bathroom, you were way out of breath to do anything and then your legs where shaking ten times harder this time. he then came and took off the ropes on your hands and ankles. you plopped back down on the bed and crawled under the sheets while mattia was putting away all the ✨K I N K Y✨ shit, he then came back and came under the covers with you and you then crawled in his arms.
m: was your lesson learned?
y/n: yessir.
m: great, well goodnight gorgeous.
y/n: goodnight mattia...

*i- wooooooooo okayyyy well that was so uncomfortable for me to make ahhh, well i'm to tired right now for this it's like 11:50pm and i have school tomorrow ahhh yeahhhhh lol but as always i hope you enjoyed this and can't forget....

GOODNIGHT BADDIES🥺😴💖*