🦖🦖🦖

y/n: you got to be kidding me.
after kai said that you knew what the fuck was happening, but being the good friend you are you just were going to let them be and you do your own thing in the meantime.

y/n: i guess i'll just chill and wait.

as you where going to go on your bed you couldn't stop hearing what was going on so you just blasted music and clean your room just to to help you not hear anything and save sometime, you decided to play Poison by Brent faiyaz.

half way through cleaning your room and vibin you heard your door open and there she was the one and only jay jay, you saw that she was having trouble walking over to your bed so you went over to help her.
jj: thank you b
y/n: so you are telling me that he got to get that good good and not even help you walk or nun after.
jj: i guess aha
y/n: oh hell nah, hold up bb.
jj: what is you doin y/n?
y/n: just stay here for a sec.

you didn't really like the fact that he didn't help  jj after he just broke the poor thing, so you went to go to his room to tell him. as you got to his room you didn't even knock you just walked inside but when you went in you saw that mattia was there too but you just ignored that.

ale: what do you want y/n?! you can't just come in without knock-
y/n: ale stfu after you just did that with jj and then you BROKE her you couldn't even help her walk down to my room?
ale: well as you can tell i am pretty busy right now.
he said pointing to mattia.
y/n: well as you can see i don't give a fuck right now, so answer my damn question.
ale: i don't know why but ouuu damn she was so good bruh, might have to smash again.
he said dapping mattia up, you then looked at both mattia and ale.
y/n: don't let it happen again rosario.
you said with a straight face.
ale: mhm okay.
y/n: if i catch you doin sum silly like that again and not walking her up then you won't wake up the next day alejandro, got it?
ale: damn fine.
y/n: good, now if you will excuse me i have to go take care of jj because you won't.
ale: bye y/n.
m: bye princess.
y/n: bye boys.
after that you walked back up to your room to go help and take care of jj.

y/n: i'm back bb
jj: okay well what do you want to do?
y/n: shit it's up to you, but before anything i wanna get dressed in some comfy clothes so let's do that real quick.
jj: okay.
* your clothes*

*jjs clothes*

y/n: okay so what do YOU wanna do now

jj: wait but before anything i have a question.
y/n: yeah wassup jj?
jj: do you smoke?
y/n: *giggles* um i mean when i get the chance to yeah but i'm not like heavy on that shit why?
jj: well i brought some gooddd kush, and i was thinking maybe we can smoke wit the boys up on the roof top, watch the stars and listen to some music?
y/n: damn bet, but let's go get some blankets and some snack and put them up on the roof.
jj: okay i'll get the blankets in your room and you get the snacks.
y/n: bet.

you walked down stairs to the kitchen and then you started getting hella snacks because you knew the boys were fat asses so you just got hella food for all of y'all.
???: and where do you think are you going with all that food?

you heard a voice behind you so you looked behind you and saw that it was tia standing there with ale and kai.

y/n: oh um me and jj thought of a idea.
m: and what was your idea?
y/n: well jj has some weed and some blunt raps and we were thinking that all of us can smoke out on the roof top and vibe to some music?
kai: you smoke?
y/n: when i get the chance to yeah.
ale: that's hot.
mattia then slapped ale on the face and pushed him a lil, you just giggled and watched.
y/n: so are you gonna come up or not?
the boys: yeah let's go.
y/n: bet.

*and that's it for tonight! tomorrow i think i'll post something but i don't know because tomorrow is my birthday so i might be with some family but i don't know! also i'm so sorry if i spelled anything wrong in this chapter but other then that stay safe and of course....

BYE BADDIES🤪😍*